5 great indie games for a price that you decide

Well, I don't know. I spent 5 minutes looking through 10 pages for nothing then.

EDIT: JErk

Have you tried to run the shortcut/exe with -w or -window in the parameters line? That might work.

Loved Penumbra. Probably the second scariest game I've played (Condemned being number 1).

It aint perfect, and the combat sucks hard, but definitely buy it.

EDIT: Just bought the whole package for $5. I figured that World of Goo alone was worth the price, and both Gish and Aquaria looked pretty good as well. I tried Lugaru, and its definitely the least polished of the bunch (and kinda unintentionally creepy), but still fun enough to try. The guy who made it is working on a sequel called Overgrowth, which looks to be a HUGE improvement over Lugaru. Search some youtube videos of it to see what I mean.

EDIT 2:

Riomhaire, I strongly recommend buying that game. A friend of mine has owned it for over a year, and has had no problems whatsoever with it. The game itself is played through the website, so as long as you know your account (and even if you forget that, the creator is pretty attentive to his fanbase), you are good to go. Its great fun, and supporting yet another indie developer willing to think outside the box.

Back