7-7 Denial Syndrome

5:30

Ohh, the internet! That's some great support to your theory.

Goddammit, why do I have to keep being reminded that my birthday isn't as happy a day for humanity as I thought it was?

O shi a homeopath conspiracy theorist? But people in their profession are so dedicated to evidence-based investigation!

O shi a homeopath conspiracy theorist? But people in their profession are so dedicated to evidence-based investigation!

haha, excellent point.

I was too busy facepalming to analyze it.

no wake up and take back Britain from crazy ass Immigrants

What the hell does this video have to do with that? All I saw were some paranoid muslims, distrusting the british goverment.

Ask yourself this, who is really the problem? The muslim imigrants, or the religious nutjobs indoctrinating them to not want to integrate themselves in our "evil" western society?

Also I think this clip is appropiate for your "get rid of the imigrants" remark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ho5Wib5GQ

This is a prime example of how you don't start a thread. I've watched one minute of that video and all I've seen is a description of 7-7. What are we supposed to debate here. Unozero hasn't provided anything.

If you want to discuss a book with someone do you just go up to them, throw a book at them and then stand there waiting for a reveiw?

No you don't, you say, hey what do you think of that book?

So why don't you act like that here

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you implying that the conspiracy theorists in this video who distrust the government are actually controlling everything, thus the need to "take back" the country? Because that's kinda dumb.

HEY HEY! The video said that they were looking euphoric. Now if that doesn't worry you nothing will.

This must mean that I have balls of steel.

I watched 2:20s. Then they said 'Channel 4'.

How far do you want to go back? To the French in the 11th century? The Normans between 750 and 900 AD? The Anglo-Saxons in the 5th century perhaps? Or the descendants of the Romans that arrived around 50 AD? It is a going to be quite an extensive operation you're proposing.

Back