7 minute war happened ?

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
I know it is probably a running joke in dota 2, but Tinker has a line that says This is starting to remind me of the Seven Minute War!
Half of tinkers responses are Half-life references, because Dr.Kleiners voice actor Harry "Hal" Robins is the voice for Tinker, that is obvious. But are they only jokes on the HL tab, or are they actually clues to what ultimately happens in the HL universe?

Personally, i think it is a running joke from valve,but who knows...

What are you actually asking? You said it yourself, Tinker makes references to HL, including the 7 minute war.

What are you actually asking? You said it yourself, Tinker makes references to HL, including the 7 minute war.
he's asking if dota is somehow in the same universe as half-life's. which it isn't

he's asking if dota is somehow in the same universe as half-life's. which it isn't
How is that what he's asking? That doesn't sound like either of these options:
But are they only jokes on the HL tab, or are they actually clues to what ultimately happens in the HL universe?
And also, neither of which sound like the question in the thread title. What does "7 minute war happened?" even mean? How would Tinker referencing it affect anything?

How is a reference to what we already know a "clue" of anything? Or an indication that they're the same universes?

And somebody needs to splice our avatars together.

i know a guy one sec
p6QHfoW.jpg

EDIT: Also, isn't it the Seven Hour War, not seven minute?

To answer your untold question. Yes Dota 2 is ARG for HL3Source2ConfirmedGordonFreemanDiesInTheEnd.

(seriously now...)

Ah,dear valvetime,you never fail to amuse me :D

i meant to ask if they are pitching that the 7 minute war will happen...

And to be clear@Krynn72 Eli says (for the borealis ) that if the combine get their hands on it, it will be the 7 hour war all over again, only this time it won't even last 7 minutes.

I know it is probably a running joke in dota 2, but Tinker has a line that says This is starting to remind me of the Seven Minute War!
Half of tinkers responses are Half-life references, because Dr.Kleiners voice actor Harry "Hal" Robins is the voice for Tinker, that is obvious. But are they only jokes on the HL tab, or are they actually clues to what ultimately happens in the HL universe?

Personally, i think it is a running joke from valve,but who knows...

Seven... Hours... Not... Minutes.

So Dota 2 will invade Half-life and create the Seven Minute War. Seems logcal

So Dota 2 will invade Half-life and create the Seven Minute War. Seems logcal
It does, doesn't it XD?

Also the 7 hour war isn't when the combine took over earth in 7 hours? (Still trying to grasp HL's backstory.)

It does, doesn't it XD?

Also the 7 hour war isn't when the combine took over earth in 7 hours? (Still trying to grasp HL's backstory.)

The Seven Hour war was a war that started May 17th 200x where earth was entirely taken over in seven hours... Think about the MONSTERS in the Combine army that could of done that...

Back