Developers bet PS3 will be the leading console in 3 years

If the 360 exc. come out for the PC in 2 years , then it's not worth it. Besides , we only know they planning to bring GOW to pc , "evantually".

After the criticism the PS3 has had I can't see it pulling alot of people back including me I am now getting a wii.

I will get a PS3. But not anytime soon. Price is way to high to justify the purchase, and there are no games that I seriously need to play right now for it.

I personally dislike Xbox Live. I don't like the fact that Microsoft make us pay to play against other players, when essentially all of the online games are hosted on our internet connections and consoles, and not proper servers. Almost every game I have played online on it has ended up being laggy, and I have a good connection. I like the way the PS3 is going with it. It should be free to play online, especially when I'm hosting the game!! And Home will be a great little feature as a lobby for games to be created in.

I dont care which console leads. I'll have them all eventually and its the games that I play that make me enjoy the console. Not how many units it has sold.

Back