9/11 landfill (or, as we prefer to call it, the STUPID thread)

Molten Concrete found in WTC debris! And the only thing capable of melting this is THERMITE.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11guns/

lol at the pictures in the background refuting what you say. Anyways...the temperature at which something melts doesn't prove thermite, it proves that something was hot enough to melt concrete. You are jumping to conclusions. Try again.

lol at the pictures in the background refuting what you say. Anyways...the temperature at which something melts doesn't prove thermite, it proves that something was hot enough to melt concrete. You are jumping to conclusions. Try again.

Ya, I was kinda joking. i find it funny since it was from WTC6, and you don't see conspiracy theorists talking about it.

Oh sorry I didn't catch on. It still boggles my mind how people buy into this stuff so easily after watching a stupid video. I saw the same thing and did research and found out the video was all wrong. Not to mention it's arguments are suspect at best and the majority are total BS. It's hard to buy into such things.

Back