A Nation devided

awww! i don't wanna live in jesusland! aawwww! (pretty good)

my state is part of canada? heh I would move to the south.

KidRock said:
my state is part of canada? heh I would move to the south.
come on, Kid! you'll find open arms and all the crawfish you can eat down here!

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
come on, Kid! you'll find open arms and all the crawfish you can eat down here!

haha thanks brother, bust open a bottle of your best burbon..the kid is coming to town.

KidRock said:
haha thanks brother, bust open a bottle of your best burbon..the kid is coming to town.
****in' right. party in New Orleans, JESUSLAND! WOOO!

I hope you can handle southern whiskey. :p

Jesusland?...more like Jebusland...get it?...they can't spell..

*guffaws* yuk yuk

The Thing said:
Jesusland?...more like Jebusland...get it?...they can't spell..

*guffaws* yuk yuk
i beg your pardon?

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
i beg your pardon?

Oh no...I wasn't talking about you...

More like those hillbillies across the street....:p

The Thing said:

More like those hillbillys across the street....
oh. okay! huh-HUH!

The Thing said:

More like those hillbillies across the street....:p
Thats what I thought.... :hmph:

Screw the north or south thing. I'll move to Australia or Iceland and play with Bjork.

Ghost Freeman said:
I want to live in the US of Canada ;(

Yeah, I seriously do believe the US and Canada should put our differences aside and unite. It would make for such a powerful, peaceful and cool nation. People could just call us Northern Americans instead of Canadians or Americans -- sort of like Europe.

Don't forget Mexico... ;)

But I don't see America ever doing that...Since this country was created we was always diffrent...we are rebels and we are gonna stay that way for a long time...

MadHatter said:
Yeah, I seriously do believe the US and Canada should put our differences aside and unite. It would make for such a powerful, peaceful and cool nation. People could just call us Northern Americans instead of Canadians or Americans -- sort of like Europe.

you're forgetting one thing, i highly doubt canadians would appreciate being combined with america, especially now considering you've got "dubya" as president. AGAIN.

**edit** 'though i'm sure no one would mind if america really did segment and the intelligent parts voted to conjoin with canada, that'd be cool.

USC ftw!

Tr0n said:

What Mexico?

I thought it was turned into the United States of Cuba under the Sacks treaty of 1987...yo....

Tr0n said:

Mexico would plung both Canada and America into debt because it needs to much reform and repair. But hey, I guess they could, too. Afterall, all the people down there could start rebuilding their country with Canada and America's help, thus they wouldn't need to hop our border anymore.

MadHatter said:

I would probably like it, but I doubt the Canadians would be all that thrilled.

NeonSpyder said:
you're forgetting one thing, i highly doubt canadians would appreciate being combined with america, especially now considering you've got "dubya" as president. AGAIN.

**edit** 'though i'm sure no one would mind if america really did segment and the intelligent parts voted to conjoin with canada, that'd be cool.

USC ftw!

Yeah, that's the sad part of it all. Canadians are JUST like Americans; we're all the same. Too bad that Canadians are so worried of being American that they try so hard NOT to be American... If you catch my drift. It's like the French and English; both try so hard to declare their differences for the sake of not being relevant to each other so they can say, "I'm a Brit", or, "I'm a Frenchie".

USA and USC would sound cool together though. The USAC or USCA. Never say never though, you just don't know what the future has instore. ;)

yay! Im included in the United states of canada, i wish it would happen :/

SpuD said:
yay! Im included in the United states of canada, i wish it would happen :/

What's sad is that I'm exactly 4 miles east of it.

I hate my state.

canadians wouldn't care about being associated with americans if americans didn't have a bad reputation, i'm not going to get into it here, but if for some reason the america stopped having the reputation of being 'jesusland' and if everyone stopped hating you guys i for one would be thrilled to call you my fellow...uh, camerians?

i think we should just stick with USC or UNAC or something.

The UACS.. the United American Canadian States. (America being first thanks to the alphabet not to mention UACS is cooler than UCAS)

ShadowFox said:
The UACS.. the United American Canadian States. (America being first thanks to the alphabet not to mention UACS is cooler than UCAS)

Yeah, I could definitely imagine loading weapons in games with ammunition called 10 mm UACS rounds. Sort of like NATO schtuff.

behold! canada shall conqure America and shall prevail! :naughty:

And UCAS is the system over in Britain we use to apply for university. Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.
Everyone would get all confused and rather than end up in Canada, they'd end up in university wouldn't they? How strange! :stare:

It's late, apologies if I'm bein weird.

At least I don't live in the pink.

Back