Half Life: Alyx to be Epic Games Store exclusive.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Been reading a lot of Twitter, looks like they're moving to exclusivity with the Epic Games Store as a way to get a better revenue cut. Epic scores another biggie! #HL3 #LAUNCHERS. Looking forward to booting up my Epic Games Launcher and playing a lil' HL:A on my Google Cardboard! Cheers my dudes!

-bhc

Been reading a lot of Twitter, looks like they're moving to exclusivity with the Epic Games Store as a way to get a better revenue cut. Epic scores another biggie! #HL3 #LAUNCHERS. Looking forward to booting up my Epic Games Launcher and playing a lil' HL:A on my Google Cardboard! Cheers my dudes!

-bhc

Are you absolutely sure that they are mobilizing toward exclusivity and aren't simply exclusively excluding exclusions?

Also, hello once more, old friend. And you haven't even changed the ****ing avatar.

Are you absolutely sure that they are mobilizing toward exclusivity and aren't simply exclusively excluding exclusions?

Also, hello once more, old friend. And you haven't even changed the ****ing avatar.

Love Beckett though, love yours

Back