A proper introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitoboy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Mitoboy (My-to-boy). Please don't ask where it came from, it just popped in my head like when Ray thought of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man in Ghost Busters.

I have been lurking here for a while, not too long through, and thought it would be nice to come out of the shadows.

I live in the U.S. and have a strange wealth of useless knowledge, and a passion for FPS and RTS games. Half-Life being of my favorite game, I know pretty much every little detail on it.

You might know a person from the Jabbers.com message boards (use to be linked to half-life.com), but I bet you my future copy of Half-Life 2 that you don't, as a person that had "White Ops" in his name (I changed it a lot). That person is I.

I think that is enough about me.

Hello, and I hope to become a some-what known member of this community.

Yup Welcome enjoy your stay.

On i side note the official halflife2.net irc chan is on quakenet #halflife2

Nice freindly first post, I'm sure we will get on well ;)

Welcome :imu:

Hi d00d!, I agree, that's probably the most friendly post ever on this forum...:D

with the possible exception of the thread about kittens

/me welcomes you to HL2.net

now don't spam and be a good boy, but from the sound of ur 1st post methinks you are going to b okie! :thumbs: enjoy!

i hate thesse kinds of welcomes, they make me want to gag, or laf real hard

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
i hate thesse kinds of welcomes, they make me want to gag, or laf real hard

HAHAHAHAHA. Its funny reading all these "Welcome"'s and "Hope you enjoy it"'s Then you post that. it just sticks out so much.

Here are some things to remember before posting again My boy

This is the Halflife2.net forums, that last place you will ever visit before having a long long sleep in the dirt.
If you try to leave prematurely, you will be shot.
If you try to spam, you will be shot.
If you decide this place isnt good enough for you, you will be shot.
If you think someone, you must report it as quickly as possible before being shot.
If you have a problem with a moderator, you will be struck down by lightning. If you dont like this post, you....will....be....shot.
If you ever post anything again, you will most likely get burned by someone and be tortured by the constant leet speak.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)

Hi Mito, thanks for making your first useless thread/post. Hope to see more as we go on.:) Welcome aboard.

1 rule: Noone spams but me, got it?

Welcome, just dont try to be a spammer and get 10 million posts in 3 days

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
*guinny* cough *guinny*

Wait did i do that right?

/me rolls across floor laughing.. unfortunatly, the rooms not big enough to swing a very small rat in (never mind a cat) and bangs head on table....

OUCH...

anywho, welcome to the forums friend, hope to see some intellegant and witty posts from you, and no spam... unless it's in a tin, and it tastes nice :p

If you have a problem with a moderator, you will be struck down by lightning.

Don't Worry, I had a metal plate stuck in my head, just incase this scenario immerged...only problem is I seem to get struck by lightning in storms more than i used too ;(

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
HAHAHAHAHA. Its funny reading all these "Welcome"'s and "Hope you enjoy it"'s Then you post that. it just sticks out so much.

Here are some things to remember before posting again My boy

Code:
This is the Halflife2.net forums, that last place you will ever visit before having a long long sleep in the dirt. 
If you try to leave prematurely, you will be shot. 
If you try to spam, you will be shot. 
If you decide this place isnt good enough for you, you will be shot. 
If you think someone, you must report it as quickly as possible before being shot. 
If you have a problem with a  moderator, you will be struck down by lightning. If you dont like this post, you....will....be....shot. 
If you ever post anything again, you will most likely get burned by someone and be tortured by the constant leet speak.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)

My repiles to the code.

This is the Halflife2.net forums, that last place you will ever visit before having a long long sleep in the dirt. Uhh, ok.
If you try to leave prematurely, you will be shot. Not a problem, don’t plan to leave at least until five hundred posts.
If you try to spam, you will be shot. I don’t spam intentionally, I think.
If you decide this place isnt good enough for you, you will be shot. Nah, this place is great.
If you think someone, you must report it as quickly as possible before being shot. Huh?
If you have a problem with a moderator, you will be struck down by lightning. Meh, probably won’t be a problem. If you dont like this post, you....will....be....shot. Nah I enjoy it, it’s funny!
If you ever post anything again, you will most likely get burned by someone and be tortured by the constant leet speak. L33T speak, hmm that is an awfully large threat. Luckily I know L33T and have no problems with it. As for the burning, well that could be a problem.

I think you just got your goody-to-shoes-that's-harder-than-hell-to-piss-off member.

Oh and friend alot of people do have a problem with L33t speach, so I'd keep it out if I were you... just some wise words of warning for you :p

such a nice boy wont make it a week in this forum ;)

Welcome! I love FPS and RTS games too. Whatever you do, please don't say that City 17 is based on Russia, like all the other newbies do -- because it's not! Sorry, just a friendly warning :)

Originally posted by h00dlum
such a nice boy wont make it a week in this forum ;)

Your lack of confidence in my ability to cope with hazardous environments saddens me. ;( But, would you like to take a bet on it? :cool:

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Welcome! I love FPS and RTS games too. Whatever you do, please don't say that City 17 is based on Russia, like all the other newbies do -- because it's not! Sorry, just a friendly warning :)

Its based on eastern/central european citys so its no surpirse many people believe its "based on Russia". Cant hate em too much for it.

Rolf, Sorry I was a bit late on welcoming this guy...

Only a few years late, It could've been worse :)

WELCOME 2 OUR FORUMS!!111111 ROLFROLF WAFFLES4YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back