Achievement whoring the **** outta the Orange Box...

C

Cavalry

and need 1 more for 100% Episode one achievements.
All I need to is to escape the Citadel/contain the core without killing any Stalkers.

How do you get down the lift without killing any? Does using the rollermine at the beginning count as killing them?

Also, what are the 2 'secret achievements'?
How do you prevent any building from being destroyed at the end of Ep.2?
I asked around and saved the sawmill from the first strider, but a second one always manages to destroy it.
BTW -this is the console version I speak of.

Where does one find these 'achievements'?

EDIT: Yay, my first post!

Yes... so help him with them.

You should try looking on GameFaqs or something if you want immediate help.

The 2 secret ones are throwing the can in the trash and throwing the can at the combines head.

And, you have to kill the Striders before they destroy the building. It's VERY difficult.

The 2 secret ones are throwing the can in the trash and throwing the can at the combines head.
I got the one for throwing the can in the trash on my first play throw, but the list still says there are 2 secret achievements. I'll go back and throw the can at the soldiers head, but what the other one is I'll never know.

Oh, I play the PC version and I didn't see the achievements section, wasn't aware this person is playing the XBox version.

I got the one for throwing the can in the trash on my first play throw, but the list still says there are 2 secret achievements. I'll go back and throw the can at the soldiers head, but what the other one is I'll never know.

Oh man, you threw it in the TRASH, not his head? Forshame.

Alright, I got "Defiant" for throwing it at his head.
One more stupid secret achievement and I've no clue what it is.

Thanks so much octavio. I need Singularity Collapse but it says "Destroy the Citadels Reactor Core", isn't that just beating the game? I've done it twice if so?

Back