Achievements Thread

DawnSoft

Reaction score
Come on guys and give in your CSS Achievement ideas we can all summit to valve to make them into CSS Achievements!

Mine are:

-Trophy Tackler: Win 15 games in a row

-Backup's Good: Get 50 pistol kills

-Scavengar Hunt: Get 10 kills with 10 different dropped weapons

-Head Humper: Get 500 Headshots

-Head Crab: Get 1500 Headshots

-Noobcannon: Use an AWP for an entire game without getting any kills

*****z: Get banned from over 50 servers.
Twice.

Woah, to the moderators, you're damn smart to think of censoring that word in advance.

-Noobhammer: Post a new thread about a 4 year old game played by only the most religion and obsessive asking for ideas that will most certainly be rejected yet still having an unprecedented amount of faith that the basis for the ideas will actually be released in the foreseeable while having less than 50 posts yourself.

-Druckl0wned: Get owned by Druckles after having created a thread about a 4 year old game played only by the most religion and obsessive asking for ideas that will most certainly be rejected yet still having an unprecedented amount of faith that the basis for the ideas will actually be released in the foreseeable while having less than 50 posts yourself.

Heads up - Hold down fire and point generally in the direction of your enemy and achieve a headshot without any real attempt to aim accurately.

Flash Gordon - Throw a flash bang round a corner without looking at your radar to check if a team mate has already cleared that corner and thus blinding him for a couple of moments.

BUY 8,4,5,.,0,2 - Play the game so excessively that you can buy your complete kit in 2 seconds using the numpad.

Rabbits out the warren - Buy a pistol, but for once...it's not the Desert Eagle.

SMG remember me? - Buy a SMG gun for the first time ever. I know they are pointless but who needs rifles?

CSS...gah

I can buy my kit in 1.5 seconds using the top row of numbers. That's how hardcore I am.

Ninjefuse: Start defusing the bomb within 5 seconds of it being planted, and successfully defuse without the last alive Terrorist spotting you.

That CT is a spy!: Successfully knife 3 of the opposing team in one round, using only backstabs.

Lucky Day: Get 10 headshots in a row from 200 metres away using a SMG
Greedy: Get over $10,000 in the buy system
Same Soldier: Never change the weapons you buy at first for 15 rounds and get atleast 5 kills
Seriously 2.0: Get 20,000 kills
Menacing Mace: Get 500 instant knife kills
Grunty Gun: Get 10 kills in a row firing only one shot (excluding headshots)
Trashman: Destroy every piece of trash in one level
CT Highscore: Using SMG's only eliminate the entire team for 5 rounds in a row
Terrorist Highscore: Using the AK only eliminate the CT team for 5 rounds in a row
Gruby Grenade: get 3 grenade kills from 200 metres away
Fat Foe: Get 50 1 shot kills from shooting your enemy in the belly

I can see my p.nis - Use uber leet haxor and then have huge boner and knowonez knowledgez your HJAX!

Ragequit - disonnect after you get killed, in a span of 5 seconds

Broken "B" key - win 10 games in a row with nothing but the starting pistol

Come on, CS isn't THAT bad. Even if it does require countless hours to master. Not really as good as TF2, but better than a lot of other things.

Ninja- Get more than one kill in a single round
Normal- Score no kills after three straight rounds
Chuck Norris- Be the last one standing on your team and win
Fail Train- Be on a team which loses without killing a single enemy
Chuck Norris in a Ninja Outfit- Avoid 3 Silenced M4A1 headshots in one round

Copy Cat: Make a thread identical to a previous one made by someone who has posted in this thread.

:|

g4y: have your sexual preferences mentioned 20 times in one round flat.

Then you get a new weapon, duh!

I still think kill the entire opposing team with one "nade" is the best!

Kill the entire opossing team by typing in the console: "bot_kill"

Back