L4D2 Achievements Revealed

scotland1

Spy
Reaction score
• PRICE CHOPPER - 20 - Survive the Dead Center campaign.
• MIDNIGHT RIDER - 20 - Survive the Dark Carnival campaign.
• RAGIN' CAJUN 20 - Survive the Swamp Fever campaign.
• WEATHERMAN - 20 - Survive the Hard Rain campaign.
• BRIDGE BURNER - 20 - Survive the Parish campaign.
• STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE - 35 - Survive all campaigns on Expert.
• THE REAL DEAL - 35 - Survive a campaign on Expert skill with Realism mode enabled.
• CONFEDERACY OF CRUNCHES - 30 - Finish a campaign using only melee weapons.
• HEAD HONCHO - 15 - Decapitate 200 Infected with a melee weapon.
• CLUB DEAD - 15 - Use every melee weapon to kill Common Infected.
• CHAIN OF COMMAND - 15 - Kill 100 Common Infected with the chainsaw.
• TANK BURGER - 30 - Kill a Tank with melee weapons.
• SHOCK JOCK - 30 - Revive 10 dead Survivors with the defibrillator.
• THE QUICK AND THE DEAD - 30 - Revive 10 incapacitated Survivors while under the speed-boosting effects of adrenaline.
• ARMORY OF ONE - 15 - Deploy an ammo upgrade and have your team use it.
• BURNING SENSATION - 15 - Ignite 50 Common Infected with incendiary ammo.
• DISMEMBERMENT PLAN - 20 - Kill 15 Infected with a single grenade launcher blast.
• SEPTIC TANK - 15 - Use a bile bomb on a Tank.
• CRASS MENAGERIE - 20 - Kill one of each Uncommon Infected.
• DEAD IN THE WATER - 20 - Kill 10 swampy Mudmen while they are in the water.
• ROBBED ZOMBIE - 15 - Collect 10 vials of Boomer vomit from infected CEDA agents you have killed.
• CL0WND - 15 - Honk the noses of 10 Clowns.
• FRIED PIPER - 15 - Using a Molotov, burn a Clown leading at least 10 Common Infected.
• LEVEL A CHARGE - 15 - Kill a Charger with a melee weapon while they are charging.
• ACID REFLEX - 15 - Kill a Spitter before she is able to spit.
• A RIDE DENIED - 15 - Kill a Jockey within 2 seconds of it jumping on a Survivor.
• STACHE WHACKER - 15 - Prove you are faster than Moustachio.
• GONG SHOW - 15 - Prove you are stronger than Moustachio.
• GUARDIN' GNOME - 30 - Rescue Gnome Chompski from the Carnival.
• WING AND A PRAYER - 30 - Defend yourself at the crashed airliner without taking damage.
• SOB STORY - 30 - Navigate the sugar mill and reach the safe room without killing any Witches.
• VIOLENCE IN SILENCE - 30 - Navigate the impound lot and reach the cemetary safe room without tripping any alarms.
• BRIDGE OVER TREBLED SLAUGHTER - 30 - Cross the bridge finale in less than three minutes.
• HEARTWARMER - 20 - In a Versus round, leave the saferoom to defibrillate a dead teammate.
• STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - 15 - Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.
• QUALIFIED RIDE - 15 - As the Jockey, ride a Survivor for more than 12 seconds.
• BACK IN THE SADDLE - 15 - As the Jockey, ride the Survivors twice in a single life.
• RODE HARD, PUT AWAY WET - 20 - As the Jockey, ride a Survivor and steer them into a Spitter's acid patch.
• GREAT EXPECTORATIONS - 15 - As the Spitter, hit every Survivor with a single acid patch.
• A SPITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS - 15 - As the Spitter, spit on a Survivor being choked by a Smoker.
• SCATTERING RAM - 20 - As the Charger, bowl through the entire enemy team in a single charge.
• MEAT TENDERIZER - 20 - As the Charger, grab a Survivor and smash them into the ground for a solid 15 seconds.
• LONG DISTANCE CARRIER - 15 - As the Charger, grab a Survivor and carry them over 80 feet.
• BEAT THE RUSH - 15 - In a Survival round, get a medal only using melee weapons.
• HUNTING PARTY - 15 - Win a game of Scavenge.
• GAS GUZZLER - 20 - Collect 100 gas cans in Scavenge.
• CACHE AND CARRY - 20 - Collect 15 gas cans in a single Scavenge round.
• SCAVENGE HUNT - 15 - Stop the enemy team from collecting any gas cans during a Scavenge round.
• FUEL CRISIS - 15 - Make a Survivor drop a gas can during overtime.
• GAS SHORTAGE - 20 - Cause 25 gas can drops as a Special Infected.

What the shit are bilebombs?

Some people are suggesting its like a bugbait in HL2, you collect enough vials to make the bomb, then toss it on a tank causing the regular infected to eat him.

Ha, it'd be great if it were a rare melee weapon for a campaign where you could carry it from start to finish.

Yeah, I suspect "bile bombs" will act as boomer bile, causing commons to attack whatever you throw it at.

Is there any way it could be the same canonical gnome from Ep2? I forget where that one ended up.

It would make a great melee weapon. "GNOME MAN WILL STAND IN MY WAY" *smack*

He was fired into the super portal! Where he was thrown into an alternate universe along with a combine zombie virus! ... Thats it, the entire outbreak was the Gnomes fault.

Last time I saw him he was in goddamn space.

You guys are interested in vomit weapons and stuff but you're ignoring the fact that there is a new gameplay mechanic where you can raise your teammates from the dead with deibrillators?

Is there any way it could be the same canonical gnome from Ep2? I forget where that one ended up.

It would make a great melee weapon. "GNOME MAN WILL STAND IN MY WAY" *smack*

It is the same gnome:
28mpzzq.jpg

From the Dark Carnival poster.

I'm thinking the Gnome will be a prize in one of the Carnival's mini-games.

In a surprising twist, the Gnome will turn out to be the AI director.

Back