all OWNED videos here :D

yep..well id thought id make a thread so all the videos classified as owned go in this one...just so this forum doesn't get so cluttered. :D

I don't think I've ever seen anything more scripted.

lol yea..who just randomly films people while they'r walking around?

Even more obvious is the way he fell, and when he screams "SHIT!" You never say anything when you stumble like that, especially that loud and soon. It's just obviously a fake.

I wouldn't have thrown myself down the stairs for that!

rofl, thats hilarious. Now it's on the net I bet that guy is going balistic.

edit: lol self owned..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMfVPpyxhjY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig16HwLx_Hw[/YOUTUBE]

^ I actually watched it all through. Some thing were pretty funny, but most was just lame.

wtf at the female driver... that looks staged, or shes drunk or doped up or something because that is just ridiculous.

How the hell did these people get their driver's license?
In my area some people get their license when they are 16-17. Everybody agrees not to have the age limit raised to 18 either because they have to go to jobs and their parents have their own jobs, etc. You look "cool" if you have your license and a car.

WTF that female driver. There was no way that car was going into that spot, it would barely fit if it was dropped in from a crane... freakin idiots.

I hate parallel parking btw... can do it, just not very well.

In my area some people get their license when they are 16-17. Everybody agrees not to have the age limit raised to 18 either because they have to go to jobs and their parents have their own jobs, etc. You look "cool" if you have your license and a car.
I've always been appalled that 16 is the age limit for a driver's licence is the US. In 9 cases out of 10, you don't have the personal maturity you need to control a vehicle when you're 16 or 17 years old. It's test you take is also far too easy. I can witness of this, because my sister took a licence in the US, and she needed 1? years of further education before she could take a licence in Sweden. But I guess it has also to do with that almost all cars in America are automatical, while almost all in Sweden are manual.

Well, I got my liscense when I was 17 (I had a job) and I was fine, think it depends on the persons maturity. Then again, like taxman said about Automatics and Manual. I have always driven an Automatic and hence I dont know how to drive Manual... turned 21 on monday :(

I got my license at 16, started driving with my permit at 15. Haven't had an accident or even a ticket yet. It varies from person to person. It'd be nice if at 16 it was a grace period. You mess up in any way for a few years, they take away your license until you're 18 or something.

Back