Alyx is wasted

S

scrayN

Incredible what you can dig up in the half life full e3 movie...

Incredible what you can set-up with the frame-per-frame option in Quicktime, isn't it?

Alyx is white as hell and his dad... the proffesor is a negro... I don't get it... Why look Alyx as a white woman while his dad is a negro?

I'm not really laughing.. am I supposed to do that?

Originally posted by sharp
Alyx is white as hell and his dad... the proffesor is a negro... I don't get it... Why look Alyx as a white woman while his dad is a negro?

I suspect that her mother may have been white. Alot of people born in the northern hemispher will look alot paler though. Because of how much sun light is getting through.

I suspect that her mother may have been white. Alot of people born in the northern hemispher will look alot paler though. Because of how much sun light is getting through.

Rofl good god man its nothing to do with how much sun your getting its to do with skin pigmentation LOL thats your best reply yet Sparrow.;)

:rolleyes:

You obviously dont understand how it works. UV radiation stimulates the production of vitamin D. Now then in areas closer to the equator there is alot more UV radiation which means that people have darker skin to block more of it out, since too much is bad for you. In northern areas like Britian scandanvia etc, people have lighter skin and hair to allow more through because levels are a lot lower.

Why dont you think before acting like such smartarse's?

Acctuly the thread was about Alex not been black which she obviousley is.!
you telling me Hally Berry isnt black.?

Sparrow what about the Gene pool/DNA you skin colour is decided before youre even born bolox to UV rays.:)

people have lighter skin and hair to allow more through because levels are a lot lower.

Im form the UK and my skin isnt white and im dark heared.

Originally posted by GOoch
Acctuly the thread was about Alex not been black which she obviousley is.!
you telling me Hally Berry isnt black.?

Sparrow what about the Gene pool/DNA you skin colour is decided before youre even born bolox to UV rays.:)

people have lighter skin and hair to allow more through because levels are a lot lower.

Im form the UK and my skin isnt white and im dark heared.

The UK has been invaded many times. Take the romans, they had dark hair. it could be from there. I am right, just do some research.

Anyway like the guy said. It takes many years. People have been living in America for quite a few hundred years. They have also been interbreeding in that time.

They have also been interbreeding in that time.

Licks lips .. Sounds like fun ;)

Sparrow what about the Gene pool/DNA you skin colour is decided before youre even born bolox to UV rays

But your parents parents parents (etc) may have genes influenced by UV, if these genes are inherited then offspring will also have been affected by UV

Anyhoo i got a funny feeling this could go the way of thugensteins thread, and we dont want any racists shouting their mouths off

It is decided before you're born yes. But it does have an efect, over several generations it will be noticable. Anyway this is besides the point. Like i said, her mother was probably white. Many "HalfCast" look almost white but with a slight tan, yet they are still "Black".

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow

Anyway like the guy said. It takes many years. People have been living in America for quite a few hundred years. They have also been interbreeding in that time.

not from they're born they won't....as it's said it takes decades for this change....which means that perhaps his grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand etc.-child will have a definitive lighter skin from birth...

nice of you too keep editing your post farrow ::)...pretty damn annoying when quoting you...as for my last post! it was supposed to be a response to your example with a black guy moving to the UK having lighter coloured children.

Hehe. Well i put it in but decided it would be used against me.

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
not from they're born they won't....as it's said it takes decades for this change....which means that perhaps his grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand etc.-child will have a definitive lighter skin from birth...

If they all had children at 20 it would be 320 years before anyone would notice, it may happen before then. But your right it would take a long time. But like i said its probably because of her mother. Which was my original point. I was just making a note of the UV radiation thing.

nietzsche the man of science himself is arguing with the facts?

Are you saying, that Eskimos haven't had much "interbreeding"? That is certainly true. Are you saying they have dark hair/skin? This si also true. They live in the far north. Lots of snow quite a lot of UV radiation. They need to have some protection from the sun, otherwise they would just burn. Ever notice that most people have to wear sun cream on a mountain, are at least get a heavy tan. The snow reflects all the light back again.

I said that because i thought you people knew about it. Obviously you're not as informed as you led me to believe.
I'm not saying there is a lot of UV radiation in the northern hemisphere. I'm saying that in the places where Eskimos generally live, they need somekind of natural protection against the sun light which comes down heavily all year round. It reflects back off the snow so its like getting 2 times as much sun than normal on every part of your body that isn't covered. In the parts where Eskimos live i am saying however that there is more UV radiation though.
This is because of the earths magnetic field which acts as a kind of funnel. Bringing more radiation in general down onto the north pole. Not the entire northern hemisphere.

Now that thats over. That pic of Alyx shows just how much people need to get this game. So that all this will finnaly get out of our systems.

Farrowlesparrow, do you have a scientific source or proof of your statements?

he main thing was that: The proffesor is dark (look at the pics) and alyx looks more like a white woman to me (not only the pigment but the positions of the eyes, lips(size) nose etc.) Maybe her 'mom' was white but they should made Alux darker :)

And yes, I looking forward to shoot alux :) and the proffesor muhahaha :)

Alyx is clearly a Bi-racial Character in this game. She looks quite in between a black and a white woman, like pretty much all bi-racial people look. Question answered. She is neither white, or black.

-Justin

lol...these threads get more and more out of control....and still so long to the release of this damn game! hope they will reveal some new info/screenies soon....we need it!

hope they will reveal some new info/screenies soon....we need it!

Yea and then TF2 god we need this info realy bad :(

Maybe it's her second father and he mom worked in GTA3.
And if not, we could always apply the "MJ" theory.

Originally posted by sharp
Farrowlesparrow, do you have a scientific source or proof of your statements?

Yes thank you i do. Its called memory.

he main thing was that: The proffesor is dark (look at the pics) and alyx looks more like a white woman to me (not only the pigment but the positions of the eyes, lips(size) nose etc.) Maybe her 'mom' was white but they should made Alux darker :)

And yes, I looking forward to shoot alux :) and the proffesor muhahaha :)

I'm not saying that the whole UV radiation thing is the cause. I was just mentioning that it can be a factor sometimes. She looks like most halfcast people Ive ever seen. The position of here eyes and mouth are all perfectly fine. Perhaps she took on more traits from her mother than her father. After all she is a woman and although that doesn't mean she will look like her mother, it is another factor that could influence it.

This is getting really sad now. I mean, im talking about her mother like she was a real person, let alone Alyx.

Originally posted by chili pepper
She sure doesn't sound very black.

duuh...
headscratch.gif

how does one sound black???

this is turning into a bad jerry Springer show...

I assume by saying things like "You go girl!" "And You said it sister!" Just my opinion really.

By the way is want being serious. I was just using the words a one stereotype of a black woman. Just saying that before someone goes P.C. on me.

FFS guys this post is totaly unreal.Some bloke postes that the blaxk bird in HL" looks stoned and now look were we are,.!???!???

Very true. This is the way most conversations go though. I mean when you are talking to someone its very rare that you will say, "Stick to the topic man, we were talking about dogs, now you're talking about beer."

Back