Alyx nude mod

bnuessler

Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded the Alyx nude mod and it comes with an installation file, but after i installed it it still didnt work. I am wondering how I can do this manually? Thanks

No. No I do not. Can someone just give me some pointers on how to do this please?

just pretend i'm asking how to replace the alyx skin with some other skin...

Surely there is a README.txt

If you don't understand it then post it and I'll try to explain it in simpler terms.

Those files you mentioned should be contained within folders. You need to keep that folder structure intact and put it into your half-life 2/hl2 directory. I can't give specifics because I don't know the actual folder structure of the download you have.

Well the file i downloaded comes with those two files i mentioned earlier, an installer and a set of instructions that just say to run the installer (it does all the work). So because that didn't work, i'm trying to figure out how to do this manually.

Really can't help you if I have no idea what files you're looking at.

Explain what you mean "know what files im looking at". I have two files: alyx_sheet.vmt and alyxskin2.vmt. I want to change the Alyx skin to make these files default (i guess, im not familiar with modding). I used GCFscape and looked inside Source Materials, and found the Alyx folder, and only alyx_sheet.vmt was there.

I came into this thread expecting a humorous reaming from Vegeta.
I am disappointed.

When have I been known to ream people for being perverts? I'm no hypocrite.

Try running the installer as administrator.

Also perhaps you can link us to the one you downloaded so we can see the files you are dealing with. Also Vegeta wants to download, he told me.

veg is waiting for the alyx loli mod

I doubt hes still waiting on it. If it wasnt already made, I'm sure hes already done it himself.

@ OP: Is your Halflife 2 install a legal version?

he should just get Garry's mod. It's weird having Alyx run around naked during combat and huging her dad. In garry's mod though, you can pose the shit out of her, getting gang banged by combine slugs and stuff.

Did you read the install instructions?

Alyx Nude mod installation: Simply run the Alyx Nude setup file, and when it asks, browse to find your Steam account name/email address folder in your steam folder. From there, the installer will install the needed files where they belong. Once the Installation is finished, just load up Half Life 2 or Garry?s Mod and you?ll see the original Alyx replaced by the Nude version. If you wish to go back to the original at any time,simply uninstall the mod using add/remove programs. As long as you keep the setup file you?re always a minute away from getting Alyx out of her clothes. Shiny Fix installation: To install simply put the two files in the archive inside Valve/Steam/SteamApps/[user name]/half-life 2/hl2/materials/models/Alyx and choose yes to replace the old files.
When you run the set-up file you need to browse to your Steam folder/username folder. Then you need to manually install the other files in the location I put in bold above. The 'materials' folder is created by the installer, if you don't find it in your /hl2 folder, the installer doesn't work...which is possible, this file is 5 years old and HL2 has been updated a lot since then. However, it is more likely that you aren't following the steps correctly.

I think I see the problem, the installer installed it to Valve>Steam>Steamapps... but my steam is installed in Program Files>Steam>Steamapps...
EDIT: So i moved the files to the right folder inside my program files, and copied the new files into that folder. but when I opened Garry's mod it still didn't work - its the original skin.

I'm not totally sure if garry's mod is going to be compatible with a custom hl2 model.

I think you should maybe try to find a more recent alyx nude mod? Like glenn said this is very old.

Actually, what you want is just to find an alyx nude mod/pack that was specifically made for gmod 10. That way you can add a bunch of alyx models to your spawn menu with different states of undress.

Don't ask me how I know about this.

i downloaded one thats made for garrys mod and that one is working, so im assuming this one only works for half life 2 so ill have to check it out. thanks guys

K guys it worked. It only works in Half-Life 2 though, is there any way to import that model into Garry's Mod? Thanks for all your help!

K guys it worked. It only works in Half-Life 2 though, is there any way to import that model into Garry's Mod? Thanks for all your help!

dam you really get to the point arent you?

thats my role here so dont go too far

Back