Am i going crazy?

lordkarnage

Headcrab
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the paranoia all the args have given me that's talking or what but..am i the only one who thinks something fishy is going on here..? Besides the big halloween update and 2 bug fixes, there was multiple updates (about 5-20 mb in size) that went unreported between then and now. I just got done downloading the 5mb update. There's no way just 1 small update like this one can cause THAT many issues.. Seriously i can't be the only one noticing this.

(HL3/L4D3 ARG FIRST ONE TO CALL IT) :cool:

There's no way just 1 small update like this one can cause THAT many issues.. Seriously i can't be the only one noticing this.

This is TF2 we're talking about here. Whenever an update rolls around I get prepared to come across stupid bullshit.

To answer your question, yes, you're going crazy. Valve isn't this ARG producing machine that comes up with a new puzzle every month. Just because a couple updates don't have patch notes doesn't mean they slipped in some morse code or something.

We're all going crazy.

While jamming and having fun.

The only crazy part is that you still care about HL3 and think it's going to be released

Half-Life-3-I-want-to-believe.jpg

Is that how your going to play this game now?

This is the second time you've acted bewildered that somebody could Google your username to find out something about you.

Google+, to be specific.

Though this dude probably does know you.

This is the second time you've acted bewildered that somebody could Google your username to find out something about you.

Google+, to be specific.

Though this dude probably does know you.

theres a difference between pretending to be concerned when someone googles me to find vague info, and posting my full name on the forums pretending to actually know me, implying i should know who they are.

If you are some one I know, you where on our minecraft server but that doesn't seem likely.

-=Plzwork1122=- Sloth made a post that included his full name, which he has now deleted.

Back