America.

Yes america did start as terrorism.
But defending what they thought was their homeland.

K e r b e r o s said:
I dont think so. Namely, because most of your people are hippies. You wont fight. You'll refuse too.

...and, while another plane hits one of your "northern buildings", will be plotzing tanks all over your peace ridden dictricts of rich homes and office buildings.

Before you have a chance? There is no chance for traitors. :D
Quite Sadly my friend, I see that you talk like you want a full scale civil war between The two political parties. My post, was in fact tongue in cheek.

Where do you think the funding for your tanks come from? Is the united states not about protecting all citizens of its borders? You seem to want to wipe out the opposition with weaponry. Is that what this country is about?

Your comments make it sound like there already is a civil war going on in the united states.

This whole thread is tongue in cheek as far as I can tell, but you seem like you'd actually enjoy killing your fellow countrymen because they don't share your views.

Yeah, since America itself was invaded and the natives were mostly killed...I see your point. That's a tradition...

Quite Sadly my friend, I see that you talk like you want a full scale civil war between The two political parties. My post, was in fact tongue in cheek.

Well, you prompted the idea of, "our numbers against theres". I would'nt ever invade the "North", "just because". Its pathetic to think I would anyway.

Yeah, since America itself was invaded and the natives were mostly killed...I see your point. That's a tradition...

Its also tradition for Europe to have the worst spike of Dictators that side of the globe.

Could you name 'em (only european)? I know Hitler and Mussolini but I'm far away from being educated enough to speak on that matter. Just so I know...

Ok in Portugal there was Salazar.
In spain Franco
Then Romania it was Ceacescu
Cant think of any others

That was the tradition, Tropico picked up on them. However, Prone, understand one thing:

I dont want to hold it against you. To be honest, I think me and you happened to meet on the wrong circumstances.

Im sorry for your education.

Corrected. You should have seen it when it was'nt.

Join my militia and fight for...something!Oh and I'm back. :p

lol, that was commendably quick.

EDIT: Where the hell is Simmo? I'm trying to find him so I can draw his avatar.

Well...when you see a topic called "America" it draws attention real quick.I forgot I posted in this thread...Also I don't know where he is.Try sending him a PM.

Found him and his headbanging JFK avatar.

So anyway, since no-one has replied to this thread in ages do you think it's plausable they actually all have gone off to fight their evil capitalist oppressors with shotguns and pickup trucks?

Sulkdodds said:
Found him and his headbanging JFK avatar.

So anyway, since no-one has replied to this thread in ages do you think it's plausable they actually all have gone off to fight their evil capitalist oppressors with shotguns and pickup trucks?
If so I wouldn't be posting right now....I would be with them fighting. ;)

Suuure you would. I bet you'd go AWOL or something. ;) I know I would.

EDIT: Btw you want to be in my comic?

You don't know me well enough then. :p

Edit:Comic about what?PM me this shizzle.

Do you two know eachother or something?

Edit: What kind of comic?

Ha... armed resistance?

Why do you think the gun control laws has gone through? To disarm the american people!

Clinton couldn't get his gun control act of 1995 passed until AFTER the oklahoma city bombing then by showing endless ads of mangled children it was passed overwhelmigly (sp). Not to mention his approval rating went way up. Go read up on operation:urban warrior in southern california, look in the paper everyday...... what's really going on in our country?

Revolutions here are bloody, violent, and often times disturbing riots and take overs.

People beating up people they dont like, and it does'nt matter whose doing it--this issue would be just plain wrong.

I suppose so, but then surely an entirely successful rebellion would be one in which no one except the enemies of the revolution died? Although an entirely succesful rebellion is probably impossible. But yes, you're right. Revolution is never a good thing in the short term - but don't you think they are sometimes better in the long term?

heeh looks like that cartoon Kevin Spencer ...funny stuff

edit: Absinthe you cant do that!!! now my post makes no sense :eek:

Back