America.

Ghost Freeman

Reaction score
I beseech you to bear arms and fight our enemy. There is still hope.

The republicans have already won. Divide and conquer... divide and conquer. We own the central, they own the northeast and the west. Easy pickings.

give me the mp5, I'll join in as soon as I'm done with this strider.

I will unshieth my Desert Eagle .50, and turn their big manly balls to mincey ****** balls. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Go go go!

Lock and load.

Follow me.

Reporting in.

Storm the front.

Affirmative.

Fall back.

I'm hit.

Fire in the hole.

Enemy down.

Counter-terrorists win.

sublidieminal, you just spoke french, that gives them +5 Attacks due to rage ;(

Lil' Timmy said:
the terrorists are in the whitehouse.

What you mean I was right?

Osama Bin Laden was hiding under George Dubya's bed the whole time?

Dem0nEgg said:
sublidieminal, you just spoke french, that gives them +5 Attacks due to rage ;(

Spanish actually, well known to be said by the one and only Che Guevara :E

I'm surprise that me as a peruvian immigrant seems to be the loudest and most obnoxious whiner here?

qckbeam said:
I suggest the shotgun militia storm the whitehouse then. Who's with me!

FOR THE HORDE or shotgun miltia

Damn, I just displayed ignorance in an argument against Americans, (albeit a comedic one) I hereby submit my resignation from this here thread ;(

*bows head in shame*

Oh well.... I didn't know it was Che Guevara, at least they can't call me a commie. ;)

Dem0nEgg said:
Damn, I just displayed ignorance in an argument against Americans, (albeit a comedic one) I hereby submit my resignation from this here thread ;(

*bows head in shame*

Oh well.... I didn't know it was Che Guevara, at least they can't call me a commie. ;)

hahahahaha, don't worry.. it was versus a more credible person

<< Peruvian :E

I'm gonna laugh when you idiots are trying to kill me with a shotgun waaay out in the distance, while I pick you off with my m4a1. =P

Raziaar: http://www.betavote.com/

we own the rest of the world

/doesn't really want an armed uprising lol.

Truth is I wouldnt be suprised if there was some violence though. Eeek.

there wouldn't be much of a uprising... thanks decades of gun control laws... all part of their plan ;-D

Dem0nEgg said:
What you mean I was right?

Osama Bin Laden was hiding under George Dubya's bed the whole time?

You didn't know? They play hide-and-go-seek everynight man. Weekends it's freeze-tag.

Death to the false emperor! Onwards, for glory!

Or as our Ork friends would say:

WAAAAAGH! Burnz dem traitorz...!

So glad this exists as a metaphor.

But I'd be glad if any one of you did, "uprise". You'd be drilled over like a work on pavement. :D

Ghost Freeman said:
I beseech you to bear arms and fight our enemy. There is still hope.

What are you talking about? Get weapons and storm the White House?

Hmm, I guess Freeman is just some random wackjob.

Yep. Its because as a citizen, he rendered himself hopeless by not learning more from our educational systems, and chose to throw his vote away uselessly.

If he's older or younger, it still matters in the sense, he did'nt spread his influence. To this right, he's jelous. I'd love to see people storming the White House.

*Tanks*Troops*Dead Protestors* Feels like 1968.

I'd like to see the Army fighting the people for Bush.

It'll get bigger if terrorists get bigger.

See, let me tell you something.

America has an inheret victory embdedded within itself. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. No matter whether a given attack is prevented or not, the steps required to try to thwart attacks default the victory to the attackers. Somewhere in this prevention, terrorists lose something: Point. The question is: Is that point worth a significant number of lives? I'm sure this question has endless answers - and none will be wrong.

There's 58,037,014 Of them, and 54,489,010 of us.

And they're the South I mean, do we really have a chance?

I dont think so. Namely, because most of your people are hippies. You wont fight. You'll refuse too.

...and, while another plane hits one of your "northern buildings", will be plotzing tanks all over your peace ridden dictricts of rich homes and office buildings.

Before you have a chance? There is no chance for traitors. :D

K e r b e r o s said:
America has an inheret victory embdedded within itself. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. No matter whether a given attack is prevented or not, the steps required to try to thwart attacks default the victory to the attackers. Somewhere in this prevention, terrorists lose something: Point. The question is: Is that point worth a significant number of lives? I'm sure this question has endless answers - and none will be wrong.

that just sucks. Terrorists never lose their point.

Well, for you it does. That means, terrorism and americanism will always revert or rebirth. Its a constant flowing, you cant end one or the next.

America started out as Terrorism. I said it before--this is a gangwar.

Terrorists never lose their point.

Nethire do Americans. Glad you found the edit button!

Back