American Family Association boycotts McDonalds over promoting "gay agenda"

Extreme Christians vs McDonalds.

Whoever loses, we win.

My mother atcually beleived that McDonalds supported gays until I pointed out that it was just one of their employees that joined a board of gays.

why does your mother care what McDonalds does? is she a homophobe?

why does your mother care what McDonalds does? is she a homophobe?

No, she just listens to Christian radio stations.
At least in the mornings.
She's also on this diet that denies gluten or wheat or some shit, and McDonalds basically uses that on all their foods. Sucks.

No, she just listens to Christian radio stations.
At least in the mornings.
She's also on this diet that denies gluten or wheat or some shit, and McDonalds basically uses that on all their foods. Sucks.

I'm confused ..is it because McDonalds supports the GAY AGENDA or because McDonalds supports GLUTEN AGENDAS?

I'm confused ..is it because McDonalds supports the GAY AGENDA or because McDonalds supports GLUTEN AGENDAS?

Probably both.
You see, they don't directly support gluten. Most places inderictly use gluten in their oils, fats, batter etc.
It's even in most beers. You'd be surprised how much of that stuff is everywhere.
I don't do the whole diet shit though.

Yes, the AFA sounds batshit crazy.
Yes, they have the right to boycott whatever the **** they want, based on any retard logic they like. If you disagree with that, then that would be no different from saying vegetarians boycotting meat shops should be illegal.

So can we stop arguing now?

It's all really silly, and the more you bicker over all this trivial semantic bullshit, the more I want to stuff socks down your throat. Thanks.

Yes, they have the right to boycott whatever the **** they want, based on any retard logic they like. If you disagree with that, then that would be no different from saying vegetarians boycotting meat shops should be illegal.

It's all really silly, and the more you bicker over all this trivial semantic bullshit, the more I want to stuff socks down your throat. Thanks.

Agreed.

Just because they have the right to boycott doesn't mean that we can't question the logic and reasoning behind it.

Just because they have the right to boycott doesn't mean that we can't question the logic and reasoning behind it.

Sure you can, but being just about everyone in this thread (and I say "just about" because I can't recall if anyone supported the AFA's agenda) disagrees with the AFA, isn't it all a bit redundant? But go ahead.

For those of you who miss what the AFA is doing; it's growing a constitugencynencycy (group) that would eventually be capable of political lobby, which also means, ignorance can now tug at a senators pant leg and influence his behavior to be counter-productive to American Civil Liberties.

So what's the issue, they hold an opinion you disagree with?

Their opinion is stupid and ignorant and they can shove their boycott up their arse. They're perfectly welcome to boycott whatever they please, of course - they simply look like morons in the process. Go them.

Back