Americans apologize

Has it been posted already, because I didn't see it.

so gay.. pitifully, pitifully gay.

You know how many trees were killed to make that website?

an infinintesimally small number compared to the number of trees that will be killed during the upcoming presidency!

I accept the appology, but only on the condition that it doesn't happen again and I get an M1A2 tank. :D

It's nice to see at least some reassurance for 2008.

C-O-N-Spiracy said:
so gay.. pitifully, pitifully gay.
You win the cleverness award, for outstanding performance in being a clever monkey!

You know whats ****ing old? People who all they post is "old"

The least you douches could do is point me to the thread that this was posted in, I'd like to see it. Internet stupidity transends party lines, and there are two shining proofs of it in here.

Innervision961 said:
You know whats ****ing old? People who all they post is "old"

The least you douches could do is point me to the thread that this was posted in, I'd like to see it. Internet stupidity transends party lines, and there are two shining proofs of it in here.

Yeah you know what? I hate them too. But I just had to do it, since its a poltical thread with an agenda i'm against. So there! :p

theres no agenda here lol I just thought it was an interesting site so I'd share it... What the hell would my agenda be? Try to get people to not vote for bush? Because it'd be a little to late for that don't you think?
:)

Innervision961 said:
theres no agenda here lol I just thought it was an interesting site so I'd share it... What the hell would my agenda be? Try to get people to not vote for bush? Because it'd be a little to late for that don't you think?
:)

No, I mean the site has an agenda.

apology not accepted

Good, because were invading Canada tomorrow. The reason? Were sick of only getting Labatt Blue out of you ...

FOUR MORE BEERS! FOUR MORE BEERS! :bounce:

K e r b e r o s said:
Good, because were invading Canada tomorrow. The reason? Were sick of only getting Labatt Blue out of you ...

FOUR MORE BEERS! FOUR MORE BEERS! :bounce:

that's cuz we only send teh crappy stuff down south, we keeps the good stuff for ourselves :E

CptStern said:
that's cuz we only send teh crappy stuff down south, we keeps the good stuff for ourselves :E

A female friend of mine in british columbia said that your beer commercials make fun of americans. heh

CptStern said:
nah, it's all in good fun: this is what she means:

beer commercial

Yeah, I know she meant in good fun. I like canada, and canadians. got nothing against em. Except I like making fun of them cause they're canadian.

I like to make fun of her when she gets into teamspeak. Canada eh?

ya it was very popular here, people quoted it ad nauseam ..but it did manage to let everyone know what canadians are all aboot ..I mean about :E

I did my part to help.

Look what the bush-backers made in response to that site: www.werenotsorry.com

Edit: seems like the site isn't loading right now, also sorry if this has already been pointed out, because right now i'm too lazy to read the whole thread. Also sorry that 50 whatever % of us are rednecks.

people are still bitching about the election.

Haha, first time I've ventured in the Politics forums, and I have to say that site pwned :D

http://www.werenotsorry.com

It's sad that the people on that site believes un/anti-Americanism is synonymous with not supporting George Bush.

Meh, I can't respect a site that's put up solely for retaliation purposes.

oh my god some people are so naive, it's incredible!!!

I respect people that can articulate anti bush sentiment in an educated and respectful manner, but this type of thing... pfft.. sooo naive

hey pally! learn to recognise a sarcastic joke when you see one

This will replace the pledge of allegiance:

Hokey Pokey Jesus Song

"Put your RIGHT hand in
Put your RIGHT hand out
Put your RIGHT hand in
And you shake it all about
If you give your heart to Jesus
He will turn your life around
That's what it's all about!!

my next generic response: "hey pally! learn to recognise a sarcastic joke when you see one"

Hmm from further inspection id say Kerry < Bush. It would be nice to see an alternative to a right wing president

this thing makes one helluva hitlist, 562 pages of liberals to get rid of before the next election, and only 4 years to work with ;)

Back