An Insurgency Map I've been working on...

TCfromBN

Reaction score
About 8 months ago, I started work on a map for the mod Insurgency. It is a remake of the classic SOCOM II map crossroads. I had stopped working on it for the last 6 months, but I've recently been eager to finish it.

Quick overview:

ins_crossroads

32 players

3 capture points

configurations for respawning, and no respawning (to the greatest extent INS will allow for)

Well, you can check out my post here for the overview and pictures: Linky

I guess what I'm posting here for is I'm looking for beta testers and a server to test it on.

So, if you could do either of those things and are interested, post here or PM me.

Also, I'll add a download link to the latest beta version soon.

Some areas look a bit empty, and some of the indoor lighting needs tweaking, but it looks like there's enough to beta test on. The layout looks fairly solid without having played it. If I were still playing INS I'd offer to help out.

Ah, I forgot to mention, those screenshots are late alpha screenshots to give an idea of the layout. The only picture semi up to date (detail wise) is the overview with beta9 stamped on it.

Adding more cover has been my main objective (along side alternate routes out of the spawn) since I started working on it again, as I've been able to get the vis areas working properly, which allows higher fps with more detail.

When I get ready to host beta10, I'll be adding completely up to date screenshots, but would you tell me where you think the lighting is shotty?

well i'm not an Insurgency player but i got it on my comp..
i'm more someone that looks for all bugs, how everything looks like (like crispy told) that kind of things.
and looking for things that might be editted a bit that sort of stuff.

if you want that just give me a call and i'll check it :)

Back