Anime

Draklyne

Reaction score
So. What anime are you watching? And if you hate anime, make a thread in Clashing Opinions.

What I'm watching:
-Wolf's Rain
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Trigun (kinda' sorta)

I've been watching, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, which is awesome.

And on cartoon nework... reruns of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun.

The only anime that hooked me up was GundamWing and lets say Animatrix : )

Cowboy Bebop is the really the only anime i've watched seriously. too bad cartoon network stopped airing it. *sigh* and i never got to see session 19

I got these on dvd:

Angel Sanctuary
Animatrix
Akira
Armitage
Berserk
Blood: The Last Vampire
Cowboy Bebop
Crest of the Stars
Ghost in the Shell
Gasaraki
Hellsing
Harlock Saga
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Kite
Mobile Suit Gundam
Neon Genesis Evangelion
X

after watching Trigun I don't think anything will make me feel like I that.. :(

Cowboy Bebop is cool. Thats really the only one I watch if I get the chance.

I've got Akira, GitS, Perfect Blue and Ninja Scroll in various formats somewhere.

Hmm , the ones I watched are:

Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Vampire Hunter D

I still gota see the new Cowboy Bebop movie, I heard its good.

gundam seed is has the same thing as trigun...cept it's more:bounce:

anyone like Dexters Lab ? bwhahahah!!, urm...its ok a suppose

X- driver is pretty cool. Cowboy Bebop is quite good to.

I don't dislike all anime, but most. I mostly hate the community. Fav's though are Cowboy Bebop, DBZ (Screw off, don't care if you don't like it), Blue Sub 6, GitS, and Akira (all up until the end which confused me).

I was mainly watching Kenshin until Toonami took it off, DAMN THEM. But I just watched Ninja Resurrection (dont see it, the thing sucks ass). I've been looking for the Cowboy Bebop Movie but Hollywood Video doesnt have it yet.

The best anime I have seen would probly be Akira, man that movie kicked ass

The Animatrix I didnt like, the only good ones were final flight of the ocires(sp) and the one with the training simulation (where it looks like the animators of Vampire Hunter D made it).

Argh, Toonami. I hate them like nothing else in this world. They renamed Rurouni Kenshi "Samurai X" (maybe someone else did, but as soon as I heard that robot say the words 'Samurai X' I was prepared to go all-out ninja on him) and then their dubs sucked. They sucked the wazoo. They changed the whole anime to crap. It was physical and mental pain watching it.

adult swim started airing Big O. I admit i only started watching it because the main character is apparently voiced by the same guy as Spike Spiegel. But I guess its pretty good. its like a batman-blade runner- godzilla type of thing.

Wierd, here on the west coast toonami called it Rurouni Kenshi, they didnt change the name.

Seen :

Fist of The North Star
Devilman
Wicked Cities
Gundam Seed
La Blue Girl (i didnt know it was what it was till i got it :/ )

Some mad one where a girl of about 10 mutates into some 90ft demon that rips ppl up when they scare/annoy/cheese her of.

i just watched the cowboy bebop movie, i thought it was pretty good. The only thing is that the movie was in Japanese with English subtitles

I was mainly watching Kenshin until Toonami took it off, DAMN THEM

I too, was also dissapointed when I found out that Toonami did not air Rurouni Kenshin in their usual timeslot, but then I found out that they now continue the series on Saturdays @ 9:30. Hope this is good news for u Why!

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to make it clear that it shows starts at 9:30 P.M.

DAMMIT, ITS 10:30!!!!

I never watch t.v. on satudays anyway, this is great why would they move kenshin for that shitty yuyu shittyshow they put on! GOD DAMMIT, im gonna grab a shotgun and walk down to whereever the hell toonami is based and shoot them all! then i will take over and only show kool, TOTALLY uncut shows. Not like that half-uncut shit adult swim shows

Back