annoying medics everywhere

blackout

Spy
Reaction score
has anyone noticed recently the sudden appearence of medics all over seemingly thinking that shooting your syringe gun at a friendly player will heal them? I.E. there are medics on all servers going around using their syringe guns like a medigun. anyone seen this? there's loads of them everywhere. it's really starting to get annoying.

It's either bots or people being confused about the new crossbow I guess.

Never seen this before. Like Riomhaire says...it can only be for those two reasons or a combination of the two. Bots using an incorrect load out perhaps?

probs; there was a bit of a thing about it that I kinda missed on one server, and they mentioned the crossbow. but the medics weren't talking so they may have been bots, although they weren't listed as such by the scoresheet.

still, you'll run into it sooner or later.

Apparently there's a way to fake bots on the scoreboard. I've only read about it. To see if they're real check the list of players that you've played with recently from steam (not TF2) and see if they're on it.

I'm pretty sure they're bots... seen some heavy bots too (who wouldn't fire their weapons). Funny thing is that in one match of 13 v 13, the team I was on had 11 bots, but because it was a public server, where skill levels are prone to dropping abysmally, I didn't even notice until I asked about the heavies.

Back