Another member of the flock

pHATE1982

Reaction score
Hey, been a ghost in your forums for a good few weeks now. Decided to finally join up as u don't seem such a bad bunch of folk... plus this place looks like its the best place for info on HL2 and a good old banter!

I'm guessing everyone is peeing themselves with excitement at the moment, so probably won't give a toss 'bout a newbie forum member asking stupid questions like "Is it out on Sept 30th?". Yeah, don't worry... I was an active member of another HL2 forum but I kept getting second hand info from this very site, so I thought bugger it and came to the source.

Jeez, at the moment I'm checking about every half hour to see if the damn things gone gold. Can you imagine how excited I'm gonna be when it finally does, let alone when my pre-ordered one arrives at the door! It can only lead to dissapointment :-(

Thanks for listening guys, see you around the forum!

pHATE

Hey, welcome from the TJI members and everyone else in the forums -- even if they are to lazy to post it ;)

Yer, most dont even visit the newbie forums...but hey, welcome and have fun:D

Your now one of us....

most don't visit the newbie forums because they don't feel the need to say hi on every thread just to get their postcount up

Its nothing about postcounts, its all about welcoming people to the community, a friendly hello helps people to get better into the community.....like when your new in school, its good ot have some people say 'hello' just to build some confidence.

Um, Cheers
Now I feel I have a confidence quota I shall go forth and use it!

:-P

I wish more of the 150 or so gests would register and come regularly....that would be good.....

I say darkelp should be the official newbie welcomer!

You are a Gordon-wanna-be now.

You are one of the Soldiers to defeat EVIL!!!

lol javert, thanks for that...Solid_Raiden would be good aswell

Back