Anti-gay, Family Values Republican gets caught being gay

When you're ready to come out of the closet let us know, we're there for you buddy.

As a straight male I just don't see how anyone could consider homosexuality to be wrong unless they consider it a threat to their own lifestyle. What business is it of yours what someone does in their bedroom? Why would you consider something that happens in bedrooms to be wrong? We all have our own little bedroom fetishes that others aren't in to, nobody says if you like anal or oral sex you are living a perverse lifestyle, so why apply it to homosexuality?

Well I never said I care what people do in their bedroom. I just think the lifestyle has a negative impact on society and the family structure. It is a personal opinion. I never said I want to change what people do in their bedrooms. I don't want anyone having control over me in my home so I don't want to control anyone else. I don't want it rammed down my throat though. It's fine if your gay I'm not going to be mean to you or anything. Just don't preach your crap to me and I won't you.

Well I never said I care what people do in their bedroom. I just think the lifestyle has a negative impact on society and the family structure. It is a personal opinion. I never said I want to change what people do in their bedrooms. I don't want anyone having control over me in my home so I don't want to control anyone else.

If you are afraid that teh gay has an impact on your life like I said, you need to consider coming out of the closet.

If you are afraid that teh gay has an impact on your life like I said, you need to consider coming out of the closet.

It's fine if your gay I'm not going to be mean to you or anything. Just don't preach your crap to me and I won't you. A mutual respect. It's the rules of a polite society and business.

It's fine if your gay I'm not going to be mean to you or anything. Just don't preach your crap to me and I won't you.

I'm not the one that thinks gay people are a danger to my lifestyle. I like ****ing women, anything else is kind of gross to me. But the fact someone else was born a different way doesn't ever threaten how much I like ****ing women. That doesnt seem to be the case for you.

Like I said, we're here for you buddy, we don't judge.

I'm not the one that thinks gay people are a danger to my lifestyle. I like ****ing women, anything else is kind of gross to me. But the fact someone else was born a different way doesn't ever threaten how much I like ****ing women. That doesnt seem to be the case for you.

Like I said, we're here for you buddy, we don't judge.

You actually seem to be the one with the issue to me. Just leave me be.

Have you ever been approached by a Gay Person on the street who is brandishing The Gay Bible and trying to convert you to Homosexuality?

No but I've met plenty of those who wear it on their sleeve. Like a chip on their shoulder. The man is usually holding them back also. They like to parade everything around.

I don't like heterosexuals that do that. There's a time and place for everything.

There are productive homosexuals and nonproductive ones.

There's lots of things I'd prefer the world not to have. That doesn't mean I hate the offenders. I could say the same for liberalism, truther's, moon landing truthers, cheater's lifelong alcoholics, communism, racists, etc. I would not wish harm to any of them but I do not like what they offer humanity.

What is it that they offer to humanity exactly? You are clearly scared of them. What are you afraid of? That they'll make this country fabulous?

What is it that they offer to humanity exactly? You are clearly scared of them. What are you afraid of? That they'll make this country fabulous?

I'm not afraid of anyone but the man who signs my checks. Why do you continue to say that?

I know it's hard to understand but there's people out there with completely different fundamental beliefs than your self.

You are the one saying that they are a threat to our society. I am asking you how so.

Cummon guys, stop trying to goad him into saying something offense when he's actually doing very well to be as reasonable as a right-wing anti-gay gun lover can be.

Don't forget climate change skeptic.

Also, while this isn't a criticism of SIGBastard, I find it ironic that people with similiar beliefs to him (I don't want people controlling what I do in my home) still believe that it's ok to deny gay couples the right to marry.

No but I've met plenty of those who wear it on their sleeve. Like a chip on their shoulder. The man is usually holding them back also. They like to parade everything around.
Amen, man. I swear, I'm always seeing these goddamn queermos on the street who are flaunting their sexuality. And they act all indignant because I don't want to hear their gay agenda rhetoric, talking about how they're being "denied rights" and shit.

I mean goddamn, why can't I just live in my heterosexual world in peace without these fags parading their sexuality around me? You don't see us straight folk doing that. You don't see us wearing our sexuality on our sleeves, with media and billboards and public displays of affection. Goddamn, queers, just keep it to yourselves!

Amen, man. I swear, I'm always seeing these goddamn queermos on the street who are flaunting their sexuality. And they act all indignant because I don't want to hear their gay agenda rhetoric, talking about how they're being "denied rights" and shit.

I mean goddamn, why can't I just live in my heterosexual world in peace without these fags parading their sexuality around me? You don't see us straight folk doing that. You don't see us wearing our sexuality on our sleeves, with media and billboards and public displays of affection. Goddamn, queers, just keep it to yourselves!

Dude, nice irony.
*ironic-five*

Gentlemen, please! We have more important things to worry about than rhetorical devices.

Like how to put those gays back in the closet before they topple the very foundations of our way of life!

Cummon guys, stop trying to goad him into saying something offense when he's actually doing very well to be as reasonable as a right-wing anti-gay gun lover can be.
Holy shit, I laughed.

Gentlemen, please! We have more important things to worry about than rhetorical devices.

Like how to put those gays back in the closet before they topple the very foundations of our way of life!

Oh it's much too late for that. Pandora's gay closet has been opened, and a stream of gayness has been unleashed upon the world. Today it is your neighbour who butters both sides of his toast, tomorrow it's you. The gays were created by Hollywood. They rebelled. They evolved. They look like straight people. Some of them are programmed to believe they are straight. And they have a plan.

As God intended, of course. It's the American way, after all.

(I need some good Moral Majority quotes to go here)

Back