Anybody else just lose the connection to the Steam community?

Reaction score
Mine just went poof, I still have the Store available though.
I was mid-conversation with a friend and I got booted.. kinda sucks if you have no other way to contact them.

Its back up, chill. They have to restart servers when they update their software.

Don't tell me, everytime you lose connection you're gonna post saying "I LOST CONNECTION!"

First: Yes, I am, if you're going to be a dick about it.

Second: Try not to be a dick about it.

Who cares if you lose connection? It will sure be back, then you can speak to friend then. If you are THAT SCARED, just use Xfire.

For the sporadic periods I'm able to play CS:S, I lose connection to the steam network, but the game still runs.

It's always back up in minutes, the longest I've waited is about 15. No big deal.

Yet you're still posting in it. At least your baiting is succeeding in provoking a response. Your parents must be so proud.

Honestly people, he was just asking a question, don't respond if you don't like it. You don't have to sit there and sling insults at each other.

Anyway, I haven't been able to connect to steam all morning, nor the steam community pages, it just tells me there has been an error and redirects me to the homepage...

Back