Arghhh ! my 360 is fried!!!!

Well my 360 just went all 3 red lights on me again and my usual tricks aren't working :(. I haven't tried the hot air gun method (and its only temporary at best) but I've taken mine apart trying different things. I really don't want to buy another 360, especially if its going to die on me again.

Infact if I decided to buy another 360, I may just go all out and watercool it to ensure this doesn't happen.

Update!

I just went to my local best buy and i had them check to see if my warrenty is still good and to my surprise it is ! I'm so happy now the girl siad to bring in my busted 360 and they will just give me a new one lol SWEET! .

I thought i baught a 1 year warrenty but its 2 years hahaha best $49.99 i ever spent. I got the 360 on launch day too back in Nov 2005.

Update!

I just went to my local best buy and i had them check to see if my warrenty is still good and to my surprise it is ! I'm so happy now the girl siad to bring in my busted 360 and they will just give me a new one lol SWEET! .

I thought i baught a 1 year warrenty but its 2 years hahaha best $49.99 i ever spent. I got the 360 on launch day too back in Nov 2005.

Nice.

The problem is 100% with the memory chips located near the GPU, everytime I put pressure on them everything comes back to life. I've gotten my 360 half-alive again. It can browse the main menu but soon as I launch a game my video goes all checkerboard on me :(

Nice.

The problem is 100% with the memory chips located near the GPU, everytime I put pressure on them everything comes back to life. I've gotten my 360 half-alive again. It can browse the main menu but soon as I launch a game my video goes all checkerboard on me :(

Do you have the warrenty still ? That sucks , Time to buy a PS3 ?

Back