Army Investigates Burning Of Taliban Corpses In Afghanistan

RakuraiTenjin said:
Anything involving death is. To imply that the burning is an abuse, atrocity, or immoral, though, is wrong.

so, if the taliban dragged american corpses out into the open. defiled them against the religious beliefs of the persons who died. burned them on videotape , then made statements insulting and baiting the coalition, that is not wrong?

what happened was wrong, I just don't get why you are doing what you are doing. Not enough attention? dealing with you is like dealing with a little kid on ritalin (rather who needs ritalin but didnt take it)

RakuraiTenjin said:
It is different when in once case it's to burn two dead enemy bodies as part of a battle plan to draw out more Taliban, and the other is to walk into a crowded coffee shop and kill as many innocent people as possible with a suicide bomb.

apples and oranges ..the equivilant would be if the taliban defecated on the bodies of priests they just happened to find on the street in plain sight of the pope on easter sunday during mass

RakuraiTenjin said:
To imply, in any way, that they're the same is despicable.

of course ..BECAUSE THEY"RE NOT THE SAME THING

RakuraiTenjin said:
To imply that the burning is an abuse, atrocity, or immoral, though, is wrong.

no maybe in your warped view of justice it's wrong but it is not wrong according to international law, US law and basic human decency ...you respect the dead rakurai regardless of who it is ..anything less is less than human

whereas american politicians have the best in mind for the world, they seem to not realise that thier underlngs (especially the army) are stark raving mad, and will do these things to help themselves to deal with the situation of war.

war is wrong, and everything that comes with it

who said:
war is wrong, and everything that comes with it

this war is wrong.

as long as we have humans too weak to settle things without warfare, we will have to deal with this nonsense. se la vi, i didnt vote for this dirtbag

oh, and as for Backlash

Mechagodzilla said:
Warcrimes are good when they make me very happy. :)
Warcrimes are evil when they make me very sad. :(

-Rakurai, age 5

And that about sums it up.

Reaktor4 said:
people like you are turning the world against america

QFT

People seemed so suprised when 9/11 happened........

Back