At last, I've been waiting for so long for a game...

Reaction score
I've been waiting for ages for a game where you can dismember enemies so badly and greusomely that all their guts spurt out! I love it when the entrails fall out! Although it's cheaply made and I'd have preferred some ragdollish guts it still looks pretty great. And the way they explode into bits and pieces. Oh mama!
Did I ever tell you I love you guys? I love you guys...

Well, when you're having the time of your life hacking off limbs, say a word or two for your brethren down under. We shall not have such exploding of bits just the greatest vanishing act the gaming world has ever seen.

I've been waiting for ages for a game where you can dismember enemies so badly and greusomely that all their guts spurt out! I love it when the entrails fall out! Although it's cheaply made and I'd have preferred some ragdollish guts it still looks pretty great. And the way they explode into bits and pieces. Oh mama!
Did I ever tell you I love you guys? I love you guys...
Except when a horde is all over you and you're so busy fending them off you won't notice their entrails at all anymore... Or at least I didn't.

Well, atleast I... see... everything!

Hey do you think these intergalactic wankers will be able to release left 4 dead 2 right on schedual? Or will it be delayed a few years like the demo?

Back