Aww, how cute.. a 13 year old dad! Wait, I meant depressing. :|

How is she a whale?

She's more some kind of unisex maniquin.

I'm sure you'd be paying the same amount of Tax if this kid wasn't born.

Calm down ffs.

The entire family is on benefits and this kid will be a burden on the state it's whole life. My council tax is going up above inflation year on year due to this, so yes i will be paying more tax. They will get a free house, won't have to pay Council tax, help will bills. Someone has to pay for it. They will have a better life than someone in a low paying job like myself who gets **** all help.
This is the reason i hate this government. If you scrounge of the state you can have a great life. A family who is to fat to work get the equivalent of a ?30,000 wage in benefits and still claim it's not enough. I don't make nowhere near that and i have to work my ass off.

The entire family is on benefits and this kid will be a burden on the state it's whole life. My council tax is going up above inflation year on year due to this, so yes i will be paying more tax. They will get a free house, won't have to pay Council tax, help will bills. Someone has to pay for it. They will have a better life than someone in a low paying job like myself who gets **** all help.
This is the reason i hate this government. If you scrounge of the state you can have a great life. A family who is to fat to work get the equivalent of a ?30,000 wage in benefits and still claim it's not enough. I don't make nowhere near that and i have to work my ass off.

I'm assuming the ? mark in front of the 30,000 is pounds? that's 53 169.369 in Canadian dollars. which is just bordering the poverty line for a family with one or more kids. Also I dont know how it works in your neck of the woods but disability payments cover basic needs and rarely cover things like treatments etc. I'm not familiar with disability claims because of obesit, just mental health disability claims and they barely cover living expenses for the majority of the population I've come in contact with

I'm assuming the ? mark in front of the 30,000 is pounds? that's 53 169.369 in Canadian dollars. which is just bordering the poverty line for a family with one or more kids. Also I dont know how it works in your neck of the woods but disability payments cover basic needs and rarely cover things like treatments etc. I'm not familiar with disability claims because of obesit, just mental health disability claims and they barely cover living expenses for the majority of the population I've come in contact with

They aren't classed as kids anymore as they are all over 19. Also they don't have to pay rent or tax. These people are simply to fat. All they do is wake up and watch tv that's it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...es-83-stone-family-claim-simply-fat-work.html

It does piss me off that these people are unable to work due to something they've done and refuse to do anything to reduce there weight and get back to work. Me and my room-mate recently lost our jobs. I was lucky to find a minimum wage paying job but that alone can't sustain us. They refuse to give him jobseekers allowance for 6 months and we get no help on the council tax, while those fat bastards get all the help they want.

Uh, no you wouldn't. You claim your kids as dependents and you get to pay less in tax.

The parents don't pay tax as they are all on benefits. So it makes no difference to them.

They aren't classed as kids anymore as they are all over 19. Also they don't have to pay rent or tax. These people are simply to fat. All they do is wake up and watch tv that's it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...es-83-stone-family-claim-simply-fat-work.html

It does piss me off that these people are unable to work due to something they've done and refuse to do anything to reduce there weight and get back to work.

not all the money comes from simply being overweight:

Each week, Mr and Mrs Chawner, who have been married for 23 years, receive ?177 in income support and incapacity benefit.

Mrs Chawner is paid an extra ?330-a-month disability allowance for epilepsy and asthma, both a result of being overweight.

gotta love how sensationalist the dailymail is ..epilepsy is not always caused by obesity. same goes for asthma

Mr Chawner gets ?71 a month after developing Type 2 diabetes because of his size.

that seems a little speculative. my dad has type 2 and he's not obese

He was on a waiting list for a gastric band last year, but a heart condition made the operation unsuitable. Their daughter Samantha receives ?84 in Jobseekers' Allowance each fortnight while Emma, who is training to be a hairdresser, gets ?58 every two weeks under a hardship fund for low-income students.

ok so only ?177 a month is directly attributed to obesity for a total of 2124 per year

Me and my room-mate recently lost our jobs. I was lucky to find a minimum wage paying job but that alone can't sustain us. They refuse to give him jobseekers allowance for 6 months and we get no help on the council tax, while those fat bastards get all the help they want.

not to downplay your situation but you're not supporting a family. benefits are always easier to obtain when you support more than just yourself

The parents don't pay tax as they are all on benefits. So it makes no difference to them.

yes they do, they're taxed on the benefits, it counts as income. at least that's the case in canada

A point I think you're missing here is that they don't have to pay any rent or council tax, with that expense taken out of the equation they are very well off.

The benefits system in this country is a joke, my whole family has been on benefits for most of my life so it's not like I'm going on hearsay. Huge four bedroom end-of-terrace house in a VERY desirable area at no cost whatsoever (which now has only two occupants), most wealthy families would not ever be able to afford the rent/mortgage. Huge amounts of cash each week too.

I'm not saying my dad doesn't deserve benefits, he is disabled and can't work - however, he doesn't need anywhere near the amount he gets, he wastes the money he does have and doesn't understand the value of it - and over the years it's had an ugly effect on him, he just expects handout after handout, treats his carers like shit...and assumes that because I have a job I must have loads more money than him - which is not the case at all.

He blows 300 quid a month on cigarettes (which when I started this job was something like double my total spare income), rents a 42" plasma TV w/ DVD player (because he can't even manage money well enough to buy one), has the full digital TV package, broadband, buys PCs for the sake of it, takeaways, and all sorts of other unnecessary shit.

I'm on around 30k now, and he still has more money to fritter than I do! He had the cheek to blame me for wrecking the family finances for not claiming for disability living allowance when I had no real reason to get it, which would then have entitled the family to an extra severe disablement allowance. He ****ed the finances up all by himself because many years ago between them my parents used to pull in the equivalent of about 250k a year in today's money, could have set themselves up for life but they pissed it all up the wall on living the high life.

Oh, I have epilepsy but I don't get any benefits for it...wouldn't be hard to do so if I wanted to, because the benefits are largely dealt with by self-declaration. Nothing to stop the scumbag in question highly exaggerating the severity of their epilepsy...

Edit: oh yeah, even worse is how when you have a genuine, temporary need, they don't want to know. As I'm sure you recall when I crashed my bike I was unable to walk unaided for over half a year. I had no way of getting to work because I couldn't ride a motorbike, don't have a car license and couldn't afford to get one or a car, was still incapable of using public transport for several months AFTER I got back on a bike, but I could have physically done an office job. And oh how I wanted to, but could I get any assistance in getting to work? Hell no, take your 187 quid a month disability living allowance and 45 quid a week income support and sit at home. Not enough to pay my bills.

The government even run a scheme where they will pay up to 28k(!) a year to help a disabled person to be able to work. All I wanted was a taxi to and from the office. Could I get that? Could I **** - because my disability was only temporary I wasn't eligible.

This makes sense how?

"Her mother told her to tell Alfie that she was a virgin when they had sex."

I guess this pretty much proves the whole family was in it for the money. Why else would her mother basically plan for her to have a sexual encounter with a 12-year-old? I expect she was more than happy for The Sun's attention.

"When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble." XD So ****ing funny. Also, that kid must've been drunk putting his wangadoodle in that chick. :l

A twelve year old kid...drinking and ****ing...

No..just, no.

quote from story: "When I saw these pictures this morning, I just thought how worrying that in Britain today children are having children."

if a single kid has a baby, it doesn't mean ALL of the kids are suddenly having babies too... -_-'

you guys realize hes not the father right? there was a story on how it was some 14 year old.

Back