Baby picture in Gordons locker

now you've seen the image proof, do you still think I am wrong
You consider that proof? Then you spam this thread with some other guy who definitely spams too much and you want to be taken seriously as a theorist?

All babies look the same, that isn't Alyx. :)

I'm all for Gordon and Alyx being together, but personally I've always found the way Eli encourages it a little creepy, too. I mean, sure Eli mostly likely knew about the stasis and all, but it's just like "Hey you were my colleague years ago and we are technically around the same age, why don't you take my daughter who is ripe for baby-makin' and have your way with her?"

I hope we get the option to pour a 40 over Eli's grave in Episode 3

I can see what you mean, but Gordon is physically the same age as alyx - and Gordon isn't going to want to get married to a 60 year old just becuase that is strictly his age group is he - he is going to want an attractive woman, like alyx. And at the end of EP2 Eli says 'i couldn't be prouder if you were my own son' - this just shows that people still think of Gordon as the 27 year old before he was frozen. And if, pretending this is real life, Gordon meets new people, they wouldn't know he was frozen - they would see him as a man in his late 20's. But i am treating this like it is real life too much and it is only a game, but it is my view on the alyx/gordon thing

anyways-this forum is going abit off topic now - but it is still interesting and other peoples views on all the topics in this thread would ad to its interestinglyness

anyways-this forum is going abit off topic now - but it is still interesting and other peoples views on all the topics in this thread would ad to its interestinglyness

Get banned, please.

Are you people NOT paying attention? There are no need for theories. The picture is of Gordon's niece. Stop theorizing. This is no longer a mystery. I said it on the first page, first reply. IT'S GORDON'S NIECE. Case closed, return to your homes.

Someone give this man his mod rights back.

No, really.

Are you people NOT paying attention? There are no need for theories. The picture is of Gordon's niece. Stop theorizing. This is no longer a mystery. I said it on the first page, first reply. IT'S GORDON'S NIECE. Case closed, return to your homes.

Darkside is right!!!
Stop theorizing!!!
Jesus........

Yeah! Someone give the mod rights I never had back to me! THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

(Content writers never had mod rights. ;) )

(But I should have them. Oh, how I should have them...muhuhahahaha...)

My theory is that it could be a child family member? Well it could be?

Are you saying that Eli was married to Gordon's sister or do you mean that Eli is himself Gordon's brother?

The reason it sucks is you. STFU and it will die.

Please post some unreasonably offensive picture and get banned...preferably a bunch so it's an interesting ban like 430 years. That would make everyone happy.

PS-Your signature video is stupid.

Maybe that was Gordon Freeman himself. I mean who remembers how he looked like when he was a baby? ;)

WHY did you resurrect this thread with another theory on who the picture is? I swear one more of these kinds of things and I am going to lead a Race-X invasion across these damn boards.

I know who's in the picture!

Oh my god! I just got an email from VALVe saying the picture is only an explaination for the bigger statement, which is that

YOU ARE ALL MORONS

Oh my god, it's a breakthrough!

To be honest, I forgot the picture was a VALVe easter egg, and actually considered it was Alyx before admitting I was a dumbass and posting here.

Also, got a bug up your butt Darksyyyyyde?

EDIT: OH NO WHERE DID POISON HEADCRAB COME FROM

I expected an "And good riddance" after that goodbye.

No "And good riddance"?

2ykcrav.jpg

GOOD RIDDANCE

nah just kidding

OH NO WHERE DID POISON HEADCRAB COME FROM
For one second--just one second!--time froze. You see, I didn't realize you were talking about your title, and I thought you were still addressing me. I thought you were making a joke about how I feel about the existence of the poison and fast crabs, and how most people on this forum are aware of my feelings toward Laidlaw's "explanations" of those mutations.

And also how I feel about theories regarding those offshoot mutations.

For one second--just one second!--I felt a rage incalculable on human scales. Everything was almost destroyed, Halflife2.net. Had I not realized what he meant, there would be nothing left here but ruins. Darkside would have waged a war upon Singleplayer Games. You survived on a hair's breadth.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha you're so funny because you hate everything and such.

NO. Your true feelings were revealed.

but also lol i kind of already knew you'd be a dick about it lolololol

I don't hate everything. I hate most things that come out of this section, but that's only because of how long I've been here. Once...I loved this area of the forums. :(

You have to understand, like I said I thought you were still addressing me with that headcrab thing, and that's one of those questions that vexes me. There aren't a lot of questions that do that...there are theories and questions on here that make me mad, but very few that actually vex me. Questions pertaining to the poison headcrab and the fast headcrab are one of those. They're so weird, you know. They're mutations that have a finite lifespan and no discernable purpose. And because of their lifecycles they can't reproduce; they'd have to reproduce from a gonarch...but if Laidlaw says they ate something poisonous and they became poison headcrabs, and their zombification cycle ends at the first stage and they cannot take in any more sustenance, thus they cannot grow, and because they're slowly feeding off their host, which is also detrimental to their new body (which has already undergone full-blown necrosis) there can't be any poison gonarchs...so they must be coming from standard gonarchs...so a headcrab--or headcrabs--that ate poisonous creatures eventually adapted and gained a dormant, poisonous trait, became gonarchs, and started making poison crabs...this is the only way for it to work unless poison headcrabs have an unseen form, or can reproduce in an unseen way.

But that makes no sense because the host is decaying.

So the poison headcrab can only come from one place and that's descended from a gonarch that once ate something poisonous. Whether they were first-generation mutations from that gonarch or they came about after subsequent generations of headcrabs that reached the reproductive gonarch state, I don't know. But that's the only "where" poison headcrabs could have come from.

And everytime a question like this is brought up it triggers my mind working over how these things came about. You can see why I jumped on you. I'm not trying to be a hater because "hurr hurr it's funny when Darkside gets mad at things." That "where does poison headcrab come from?" question is SERIOUS BUSINESS. :LOL:

Holy shit you overthought that, but A+ for typing that whole thing out.
The headcrab thing is a Full Life Consequences reference, except with the word 'poison' in front of it.

Thanks for clearing up the whole "Darksyede doesn't hate everything. No really, stop laughing" thing up.

I was just under the impression that you hated things that were fun.

Back