Bad news, or maby not, or no news at all

M

Marvin

Sorry to say,

I have to say sorry, because this is our of the blue.
Entropy Mod is dead. I think more dead it could not be.
Now everyone kinda figured that out, yeah ofcourse.
I am sorry for all those fans and people looking foreward to this mod
(including me) Now the only reason that it actually was alive as long
as it was, was just because of me, that was my job at Entropy. Sorry for that I really am.
To clear up what happend, well... it was strange, the way it was organized was more like a dictatorship. 2 Leaders both had totally differant ideas, both never agreed with each other. The created of the mod, just liked to talk, blah blah, everything had to go through him first. Ofcourse he was not around much, never organized anything for people to do. Not even assigned anyone. He wanted to do everything himself, he also constantly changed everything that was talked about in meetings.
I mean... it was Entropy, total crappy messy organization.
Thats why I have to say sorry. I really was trying to get people to work on this mod. Oh well....

Take care...

Entropy Mod R.I.P.

Sorry to say this, but... what the hell is Entropy Mod? :rolling:

I vaguely remember it. One of the mods that was big before HL2 even came out, but faded post-release.

Aye, had a promising start a loooong time ago with some decent media, pity to see you shut down.

X_i_Z_o_R said:
Aye, had a promising start a loooong time ago with some decent media, pity to see you shut down.

You are very right, it is sad I say. The concept was good.
Anyone who is interested in it can Google Entropy Mod, you will find lots of interviews. I even have all the media that was made still.

Im not surprised at all. A glance at the About section back in the days was all that was necessary to see where the mod was going (nowhere).

Way too big, i mean waaaay to big. No clear goals. Too many "leaders". (A flash site). Its always sad to see some talent (art) wasted, but it comes as no surprise.

Majestic XII said:
Im not surprised at all. A glance at the About section back in the days was all that was necessary to see where the mod was going (nowhere).

Way too big, i mean waaaay to big. No clear goals. Too many "leaders". (A flash site). Its always sad to see some talent (art) wasted, but it comes as no surprise.
Indeed. Didn't want to say it back at the time of course, since I had no idea how my own mod would go ;)

Argyll said:
Indeed. Didn't want to say it back at the time of course, since I had no idea how my own mod would go ;)
If you quit the mod you're working, I'll kill you with my bare hands.

Beerdude26 said:
If you quit the mod you're working, I'll kill you with my bare hands.
Won't be happening any time soon, no worries.

Decent media? All I remember is concept art and untexutred renders...

MaxiKana said:

No need to be so harsh :) It doesn't matter now anyhow

I actually had hope for the mod, sorry to hear this.

never heard of it too bad they dont got a site i can goto :(

I vaguely remember it. Far too ambitious, but not bad, overall.

MaxiKana said:
That's all HL2 mods were at that point :)

Back