Battle Of The Sexes: The ATM Machine

You try to frighten me. Admit so, sir. This is some new form of torture. Say it, Brother Sir.

:(

I for one actually liked the joke. Maybe it's because I don't release my email address to people who are going to send me chain emails, and if they did somehow penetrate this safeguard, I would filter their emails out using Gmail's wonderful filter feature.

I particularly liked the parking brake joke joke.

Redundant things are redundant.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

I'm actually relaxed as can be. Sittin here nomzin on a Heath flavoured Klondike bar.

This post is a perfect example btw. Whatevers though, i've ceased caring. I just think a certain somebody needs to learn what the phrase "get stoked" means.

****, I got chocolate on my keyboard :{

Where you been? Vegeta has been an elitist since I joined here. In fact, I would strongly argue that he's been a hell of a lot nicer about it in the past year. You can't take it so seriously - and he wasn't even talking to you - so I think you should let Dynasty handle this with Vegeta himself (which he did), instead of creating a situation.

That's just my opinion anyway, bros. <3

I think I quoted the wrong post.

By the way, I found the joke amusing. It reminded me of this epic woman driver -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KYHHlKViv0
There's no shortage of these videos.

I for one actually liked the joke. Maybe it's because I don't release my email address to people who are going to send me chain emails, and if they did somehow penetrate this safeguard, I would filter their emails out using Gmail's wonderful filter feature.

Man I loved that Buffalo thing when it first came back. And I miss tags. /nostalgia

tags; nazi boobs vagina hitler lol vegeta buffalo ******s ha

Tags were Willie's way of getting around the 30-second spam filter. I miss them so.

PvtRyan can stay but the rest of you non-04's have to leave now.

rspkt.

e62h5l.jpg

All you 04 kiddies are ruining our message boards!! Back in my day we had this thing called respect, and we used 28k modems to look at our dirty pictures.

Lies, I never posted that. That's obviously some kind of Corel Draw edit, or somesuch that you whippersnappers use nowadays to scam old fellows like me.

All you 04 kiddies are ruining our message boards!! Back in my day we had this thing called respect, and we used 28k modems to look at our dirty pictures.

Pushing 7 years and barely breaching 1000 posts? Ya' got no pride. Ya' mum makes gravy for leopards innit. What the hell is wrong with UK's youth these days...

Youre either packed full of wisdom about these forums, or youre just creepy.

Or youre like Asus; just hiding in the shadows, watching, waiting, then, just like the Gillette Fusion Stealth, springs out when you need it/him and you never see it coming! And then you slip back into the shadows as if you were never there, watching, waiting...for the next few years...

[Edit] Ooooh I feel all warm and fuzzy being an 04'er. Yay, friendship in the form of a facebook group!

Pushing 7 years and barely breaching 1000 posts? Ya' got no pride.

Youre either packed full of wisdom about these forums, or youre just creepy...

Or youre like Asus; just hiding in the shadows, watching, waiting, then, just like the Gillette Fusion Stealth, springs out when you need it/him and you never see it coming! And then you slip back into the shadows as if you were never there, watching, waiting...for the next few years...

I'm a forum Ninja. I can blend pretty well.

Lies, I never posted that. That's obviously some kind of Corel Draw edit, or somesuch that you whippersnappers use nowadays to scam old fellows like me.

You're senile.

Ouch, feel the *ahem* afterburn.

[Edit] Trying very hard to resist a 'Nuke 'em Rico!' outburst.

and if they did somehow penetrate this safeguard

penetrate this safeguard

penetrate

Why does my mind do this whenever I see that word.

That thing is clearly a joke. To stall a car you need to drive stick, and women don't know how to drive stick. Hahahahahahaha, high five guys?

And this is the first time I saw someone refer to someone "as an 04er". Pure awesomeness.

We need official tags to be added under our names.

I say we petition to Munro.

Offical tags for the youngin 04ers is fine by me as long as we give all the 03ers automatic admin. That or a free blow job or something, we deserve it.

Back