Behavior Modification Center

I shouldnt worry about that, i'm a nice polite little boy :D

"Most of them are all americans" LOL :LOL:

Sorry if I have offended you

Originally posted by simmo2k3
I shouldnt worry about that, i'm a nice polite little boy :D

"Most of them are all americans" LOL :LOL:

Sorry if I have offended you

I'm not offended because sadly you're right. There has been a steady decline of the amount of respect young people have here in America.

Too much ganster rap or something.......

It's happening all over the world, over here in the UK we have little shits as well. It's a shame when they do bad things to nice people, which is quite often unfortunately.

Lol wot a pointless thing to do those parents must be either really stupid or really pathetic, i didnt read it all cos i got bored dont quote me on this. And yep there are load of losers in the uk but its quite funny they all wear a "uniform" lol its well funny they all wear white caps and white jackets, white trousers. And a lot of them go on bmx bikes or kiddy bikes as i call them hehehe lol

Pikes, chavs, townies, rude boys, these are all word that are used to describe the nobs that roam england these days. They all wear denim jackets over hoodies an some designer label jeans or jogging bottoms here in london an drive about on there scooters, oh how i laugh at them....

Rude boys, such a southern thing to say. Sorry im not trying to insult you, you wont have found that offensive anyway. But i think the only name we have up in the north thats the same is townies. Although the scooters and hoddies etc is exactly how i would describe them.

that is a collection from all over the country i have got from going to uni, one thing i have found is that you dont get them in other countries its something that only seems to affect us here in england. I have tried to explain about them to people from all over the world an none of them understand!!

lol u notice u dont see many of them on computers do u? They are probably to stupid to use them lol :p

Back