Behold, the shittiest game company ever

Oh my god, the animations for the dinosaur game. 2:28

http://www.phoenixgamesgroup.com/

If you spend nothing on your games in the first place, you can't really go out of business, can you? I have to say some of those games seemed brilliantly creepy, almost as if they went in knowing full well the game would turn into a huge joke. Some of them might even be worth picking up for comedic value.

They're the only European super budget publisher!

It's sad, you know, cause like, to be a budget game does not have to mean shitty. The industry has seen a lot of great indie and low budget titles doing well, especially in recent years.

I love how they stole references from The Land Before Time, Lion King, and Dumbo in the last few games. Looks hilarious.

At least London Cab Challenge accurately simulates the effect of a thick morning fog.

Oh my god. I lol'd alot at the car racer one when the opposing car flips and spins off into the distance :LOL:

Its likes a whole collection of 'Big Rigz' games.

Pheonix Games Website said:
With a small elite team of 6 people specializing in licensing, marketing and publishing of value priced games, development and manufacturing are bundled through outsourcing and collaboration. This approach suppresses our fixed costs and enables a revolutionary low price strategy.

We boast the shortest time required from development to product release in the industry. Ordinarily the average development period for a game is 18 months, whereas Phoenix need a mere 3-5 months. With integrated standards in production and packaging it is now possible to realize low costs through stabilization of variable costs and suppression of fixed costs. In the case of fixed costs we are suppressing development costs per product unit by maximizing the sales volume through a low cost strategy and also both diminishing advertising and promotional costs and maximizing operating profits by securing a dependable fan base through an identifying packaging of a series.

Their games may be shit but at least they serve their garbage up quickly.

I laughed most at Peter Pan where you hear a man's voice saying "I'm glad we're going to the ball, there is going to be a famous scientist there" and you assume it's the husband talking then a deeper voice comes in and goes "Have you seen my tie?"

Ditto the land before time one with the father coming along and going "What the HELL is going on here?!"

Anyone else find that 'Animal Soccer World' was totally not what they expected??

The London Cab one was funny.
I lol'd at most of them.
:LOL:

LOL

extremesprint.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Extreme Sprint 3010 takes place in post-apocalyptic Earth. In 3010, a totalitarian government trying to hold the full power in its hands introduces the new violent Extreme Sprints. The player will have to complete 16 sprints in 16 different arenas created in 4 different worlds to become a winner. [/SIZE]

F**K YEA MOM!!!!

[SIZE=-1]The player will have to complete 16 sprints in 16 different arenas created in 4 different worlds to become a winner. [/SIZE]

Damnit, why does it have to be so complicated?!

I think I'm going to apply to work for them. Those look like AAA games that can rival HL2!

That has got to be the worst gameplay i've ever seen. How much did these games cost when they came out? If its more than 20 cents im going to faint

It's sad, you know, cause like, to be a budget game does not have to mean shitty. The industry has seen a lot of great indie and low budget titles doing well, especially in recent years.
This is the first time I've ever heard of "indie games".

nothing like a driving game with a 10 ft draw distance.

HELL YEA ESP-LIKE REACTION TIMES!

Back