Best. Animator. Ever.

He is pretty good. It would be interesting to see him actually make something good, though, instead of TF2 characters dancing. I mean, what?

Yeah, that was kind of pretty okay, although "2 CHARACTERS FIGHT ONE WITH A KATANA THE BEST SORT OF SWORD" I dunno am I being a bit critical? Probably, I just don't think "TF2 characters do a funny dance to funny music hahaha" is that great

Good animations! Bad content.

Yeah, that was kind of pretty okay, although "2 CHARACTERS FIGHT ONE WITH A KATANA THE BEST SORT OF SWORD" I dunno am I being a bit critical? Probably, I just don't think "TF2 characters do a funny dance to funny music hahaha" is that great

Good animations! Bad content.

I think what you're trying to say is that an animator this skilled should find a job in the industry, rather than playing around with TF2 models.

they don't have anything better do at Lionhead?

Yeah, see, that's much more impressive.

Eh, hes good but not impressive. Especially since thats a recut of his original reel, which I saw when he posted it on Polycount. There was some pretty bad stuff on it. His Dance animations are much much better, even if the humor is cliched.

Also, this was posted awhile ago in the games section. Cpt. Stern posted it, thats how old it is.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=170884&highlight=tf2+dance

Back