Best CS:S score

my best ever was 30-3 and best ratio 16:0. However, if you get a ratio of more than 2:1 on your regular servers, i hate to say it, but you're mingling with nubs.

my best score is like 8-14, no not really but man I was really good at CS:CZ and 1.6 but source....man I am horrible.

my best ever was 30-3 and best ratio 16:0. However, if you get a ratio of more than 2:1 on your regular servers, i hate to say it, but you're mingling with nubs.

come mingle with us nubs than, so we can see how good u are

the 40 player servers are way easier to pwn on, since about half of the team sucks. I played a game of Office the other day, killed 12 people in one round, no shit.

Autosniper + deagle + terrorist team + high percentage of new players = audiophile pwning.

My best in CS:S is probably 20:0, but I usually am between 2:1 and 4:1

now, in Day of Defeat... my e-penis was gigantic. been 52-1 with one of those one-shot kill rifles, grenadier.

I don't really care if you don't believe me about this.

stats.jpg

its getting boring ;)

yea but i only use the ak or m4. if i cant afford a rifle i get a deagle.
dont buy awps, i just pick em up.

but i see what your saying in 20vs20 u can easily own with a autosniper.

To post #79

those are some nice T skins :eek:!
i went into the server and i didnt see them so do you have too download it?

yea i downloaded my skins at hl2world. net

they got some good skins there.

in my other post #77, theres a different T skin.

seems to be easiest in the huge games and the tiny games, I always do my worst in the ones with 7-8 people per side :D

my best score was 26-4

i have a question, how do u get the net_graph to be in the bottom middle screen instead of the bottom right hand corner?

5000 - 13 i wish i had a pic.........................

Eon Blue said:
net_graphpos 2

thanks a whole bunch man, that things was getting annoyin in the bottom right corner

now i shall got play some cs with using what you have told me :D

Gunner said:
Expect people to be proud? what sort of an idiot are you? anyway if you don't have any screenshots to share then you can get out :)

I took this one for you "TEAMS!" whiners :LOL:

You didn't feel nerdy at all when you took a picture of your score?

In our clan just asked the guys : Vortex 77-2 , Exodus 43-1 , PotshoT 56-5 , Foos 32-0

no lies when we next play on our public i'll upload some screenies

i bet , the happiness is it like a "i just won £5 happiness" or "**** me just won the lottery!"

lol hehe =D come play bon our server for a booning good timer

Back