Best Games of All Time

I will try The Witcher 3 though, maybe I can get into that. Well I hope my friend buys it so I can try it. In my opinion the problem of The Witcher was just that the game does a shitty job of teaching the player what to do and has unnessesary complex controls on pc.

Also I dislike the beginning of the Witcher 2 where you wake up with a naked woman in your bed. It felt very wannabe adult storytelling but it felt more like "LOOK TITTS!" for me

Shadow of Mordor

I haven't played SOM yet, but everyone says they essentially copied AC's combat and took a massive dump on Tolkien lore. Oh and the main protagonist looks awfully generic.

Combat is important, but I tend to value other RPG mechanics first.

oh when game magazines talk about RE4 they always talk about how scary it is and blablabla
And yes Doom can be really modernized with stuff like BrutalDoom but again it offers nothing else apart from its gameplay. Its in my top ten FPS very high though!
Do you think The Witcher 1 is better than 2? Cause most people said 2 is easier to get into and is better in general so I thought I try that.

Doom offers great level design, a great metal soundtrack and a creepy hellish atmosphere. It has plenty to offer imo and why its the father of all fps.

TW2's combat feels more mainstream, its probably easier to get into. Alchemy is not really necessary in the easier difficulties but in dark mode you need to drink elixirs before combat. However if you want to get into the story and have your own choices affect over TW2 with the save import feature, play TW1 first.

they didnt copy AC combat system. They copied Batman Arkham combat system, but they copied it really good (its almost exactly the same). Im not a huge Lord of the Rings fan, but I liked the story of SoM. The Nemesis-System is what makes the game really special and I love it for that.

missed a quote

Also I dislike the beginning of the Witcher 2 where you wake up with a naked woman in your bed. It felt very wannabe adult storytelling but it felt more like "LOOK TITTS!" for me

Why is nudity bad? GoT has alot of sex too and everyone loves that, and the books the Witcher is based have alot of sex too. Guess what, humans have sex... big deal.

And no it didn't earn its reputation as a dark fantasy because of "lel bewbs" but because of the progressive themes like racism, nationalistic imperialism and sexism. TWi is a dark and unforgiving place to live with war, famine, disease and monsters.

nudity isnt bad, but its pointless, so the reason the devs do it is to have some boobs in the game. But thats just how it looked to me, I saw only the beginning, but I know there are many sex scenes and stuff sooo...

The sex in GoT is pointless too and there they exxagerate even more...

Humans have sex, thats right. But I dont need to watch other humans have sex, especially not if the sex scene is pointless. Only game which had a sex scene which was somewhat okay for the story was the first sex scene in wolfenstein the new order, but the second was pointless too.

But I know Im am the minority with this opinion, most people probably dont even care

Last edited:
How is it pointless? Is pointless that different creatures have sex? It's how we are wired, sex is the most human thing. There is nothing wrong or shameful about it. At all.

Nudity can be artistic, many movies and tv series have nudity in it. Many art pieces throughout history have nudity in it. There is nothing pointless about it. It's organic and human.

EDIT: and for the record, you can skip all the sex scenes in the witcher 2 if it makes you uncomfortable. The player is offered but you have the choice to decline.

Last edited:
okay okay I know Im in the minority with this opinion, most people will probably agree with you, so lets just stop this discussion :)

Back