Bioshock world premiere video tonight on IGN

SFLUFAN

Reaction score
IGN will debut the first truly public showing of Bioshock tonight. The 15 minute video is expected to be posted around 6:30pm Pacific time and is from the Xbox 360 build of the game.

Is bioshock a new system shock game, or am I a total retard?

Teh unexpected! For me anyway...

Oh shit it's 6:49 already!

*zooomj*

To make a long story short, Bioshock may be a game worth checking out. I'm super psyched about seeing a video - the stills have been very nice.

edit - did you see a link or something? I don't see it on their website.

Good god! SFLUFAN, it's been a while huh?!? You still hang out over at the IGN Boards?

Thanks for the heads up but IGN doesn't have anything up on their site regarding this news though.

Good god! SFLUFAN, it's been a while huh?!? You still hang out over at the IGN Boards?

Thanks for the heads up but IGN doesn't have anything up on their site regarding this news though.

Nice to see ya too Satch! :)

I don't just hang out over on the IGN Boards, I'm a VIP for IGN as I write newsstories for them occassionally.

And, yes, true to form IGN is late in posting the video. I apologize!

Anyway, there was a problem with the video's compression and it will be up momentarily.

Nice to see ya too Satch! :)

I don't just hang out over on the IGN Boards, I'm a VIP for IGN as I write newsstories for them occassionally.

And, yes, true to form IGN is late in posting the video. I apologize!

Anyway, there was a problem with the video's compression and it will be up momentarily.

Well look at you! All VIP'd out! Congrats! :cheers:

Thanks for the update too! You tell those editors/techies to get that video up NOW!!

Bioshock is, with the exception of HL2: Episode 2 and Crysis, my most anticipated game to date.

We needs it! I'm dying already, and I just heard about it 30 seconds ago.

Holy shit I CANT ****ING WAIT TO WATCH!!!!

D: downloading

btw, if anyone finds a place to get the high res ones, please share!

OMFG... that video is goddamn amazing. This game just rocketed up to my #1 most wanted. It's like Deus Ex and System Shock 2 on crack. I think I'm in love, and that water is absolutely amazing.

Wasn't really too excited about it but now I'm kind of interested.. it's so strange and some things sound awesome.

I don't like the GUI though.

Whoah :O
totally awesome. I'll be amazed to see how they fit plot in such an open ended FPS world like that.

Absolutely beautiful...though this is the 360 version and I plan to play it on the PC.

As always there's a few things that I can't help but notice and think could be improved...minor stuff like the way the weapon bobs even at really slow movement, and the HUD is kinda funky but that's not a big deal.

Must play now!!!

Feels too sluggish, like Condemned. But oh my the graphics are impressive.

Not since the E3 2004 video of Half-Life 2 have I been so impressed with an FPS video.

The water graphics, the art, the AI are all very amazing. I'm thinking Platinum editions and GOTY's already.

Holy shit. That was simply... magnificent. Currently my most wanted game next to Episode 2.

Not since the E3 2004 video of Half-Life 2 have I been so impressed with an FPS video.
I comepletely agree, this is really something.

Holy shit @ this video. I cant wait for this game !!!!!kapdjPAfjP{E)QJtILKDSDDFD

FUAC)(IAKCK@IUNAI!!!

wtf are you guys serious?
I was so unimpressed with the demo... it was so sluggish and slow paced.
I hope the PC version is much fast paced, with more than 4 different kinds of characters to interact with.

I hope the PC version is much fast paced, with more than 4 different kinds of characters to interact with.
I like the slow pace. It's methodical, deliberate, you can;t just run and hide, you have to figure out situations. Besides, they discussed how you could modify your character's body, i'd think they'd allow you to work on his legs and make him move faster.

1157848250621jq1.jpg

I like the slow pace. It's methodical, deliberate, you can;t just run and hide, you have to figure out situations. Besides, they discussed how you could modify your character's body, i'd think they'd allow you to work on his legs and make him move faster.

Agreed. The atmosphere is just quality. I'm going to have so much fun just exploring around. I would definitely not want this to be fast paced...

Also, Engi, do you expect them to show all of the characters in one video?

edit - Yeah, you can make your character faster. I don't know if they just haven't shown it's full potential, but for now it looks to be for a short period of time.

4 different kinds of characters? It was only a 15-minute segment of the entire game. There's obviously much more than that to the game.

But you're sorta right, there's a bit too much hype going on. Hype becomes a bad thing when you finally get to play the game D:
Still you gotta admit it looks cool. If you can't understand where the excitement is coming from then...bleh.

Man, that is beautiful, just as I had hoped. This is one of my absolute most wanted titles for any sytem!:bounce:

Back