Blade 3 Trinity (minor spoilers )

Reaction score
has anyone else here seen blade 3 trinity? My friend got me watching the first blade movie and i was like cool , 2nd movie imo was even better than the first but this third blade movie sucked so bad it was sickening. There was bad story line , Very bad acting , loose ends in the story etc etc.
I felt like i was watching a music video.. Every fight had blade (wesley snipes) or the other bad actors striking a pose before killing each zombie , and it just got cornier and cornier by the minute. I could go on but lastly - anyone notice 1. all the things that made no sense in the movie, I even noticed things they took from the matrix movies. 1. at one time blade's sidekick does a keanu reeves pose and motions with her hand for the zombie to "bring it". 2. The head vampire shoots off the wall towards blade like neo/smith in matrix revolutions. Matrix leaning and slow motion.........just got reall dumb after the opening scene. any thoughts?

o yeah! and half the time I could clearly see in the fight scenes there was no physical contact. (like a low budget tv series ) for example

Actually, I thought the second Blade Movie sucked so much I wasn't about to see this one, then I heard that Ryan Reynold's spends the whole movie ripping on everything, and decided It might be watchable. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

For the record, the first Blade movie came out before The Matrix, and all of those nifty stylistic film techniques that we call "trademark matrix shots" these days were actually done to a lesser extent in the first Blade.

lord dubu said:
Actually, I thought the second Blade Movie sucked so much I wasn't about to see this one, then I heard that Ryan Reynold's spends the whole movie ripping on everything, and decided It might be watchable. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

For the record, the first Blade movie came out before The Matrix, and all of those nifty stylistic film techniques that we call "trademark matrix shots" these days were actually done to a lesser extent in the first Blade.

maybe i wasnt enjoying it enough to pay close attention but how could the blind lady read teh computer screen? u know?

such a flawed storyline ,

and another question to anyone who knows - they said that supposed bad ass vampire was killing and kicking ass feeding like crazy then he just disappeared. did they ever say why?

ok im really replying to myself here lol but HOW THE HELL DID THE HEAD VAMPIRE KNOW WHERE THE HIDEOUT WAS!?!?!? i mean am i the only one who was like wtf! when he just came strolling in there!??!!

As for the blind woman reading the computer, she had a braile (sp?) monitor (that huge blue thing on the table that she was touching when she said "and for all you seeing people"). Braile monitors are pretty cool.

Maybe, Dracula found the Hideout in a deleted scene.

I couldn't stand the second movie either (enjoyed the first though)

Have absolutely no intention of seeing the third.

Back