Blizzard's next title will (probably) be Starcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattigus

Reaction score
I posted this in the other Blizzard thread, and don't know if this deserves its own thread, but this is quite interesting.

I'm almost positive the next Blizzard game will be Starcraft 2 for this reason.

Go here.

www.warcraft4.com

It doesn't lead anywhere. Now go here.

www.diablo3.com

It goes to some fan site. Now go here.

www.starcraft2.com

It's identical to www.blizzard.com. I solved the case. It's Starcraft 2.

Now it's time to get severely flamed for this.

It probably will be, and if not, it can't be far

ok this got my attention

but if there is 2 images of warcraft games,that dosent mean a next warcraft game?

Yeah, I guess it's Starcraft2.

Aww man I was hoping for Diablo3.

in the diablo3 they say that the lines looks very sci-fi ish
and they are right!

do it could be!?

Blizzard buy's up any domains that are similar for there products. And Sc2 has linked to the Blizzard website for a very long time now. Blizzard simply didn't buy the the Diablo 3 domain fast enough.

The evidence is really around the fact that, Blizzard employee's have been commenting on how much like they Sc and how they can't wait till they announce Sc2. That and the team that made Warcraft 3 + Expansion hasn't announced anything since, while the team that had made D2 for the most part left, and most of those who had stayed are working on WoW Content and the such.

The only other team there really is would be the console team, who were making Ghost but that has been postponed... and they wouldn't have anything to announce after a year of undergoing a project(as blizzard games usually take many years to develop and get announced once there in a mature stage of development).

starcraft2.com was bought by blizz back in 1999. I'd guess that it has been redirecting to the main blizzard site the whole time.

Yah Im starting to think it is gonna be SC2, which is a very good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back