Brand new portal 2 preview! 8+ mins!

I'm going to take a pre-emptive guess and find that this has no new info or interviews with Valve employees just like all the rest that have been posted here.

Guessing... guessing... correct!

Nice summary, but I have no idea why you would bother posting it on a site where everybody is guaranteed to know everything you're talking about. Oh wait, I do know, shameless promotion! Sorry, I'd rather watch Yahtzee.

I think it's a nice sort of compilation of all things we know put in to video form. and yes it may be a bit shameless, but what the hell! you got to do what you got to do.

It was a nice summary for anyone that hasn't been keeping up with the Portal 2 thread (if we have one?).

Props, OP.

There were actually a couple things in the video I didn't previously know about but some of it also sounded like assumption. Is anyone else not looking forward to trying to cooperate with only one other person online? At least when you have a whole team it's more likely one teammate will have a clue what's going on. I'll try to play mostly with people I know.

Pfft. Call this an extensive preview? This guy doesn't even know the Co-op bots' names - Atlas and P-body.

'Gladis' =/= 'Glados'
'Tchell' =/= 'Chell'
'Excroosion' =/= 'Excursion'
Sorry, I'm a nazi about pronunciation.

Good summary all up, nothing new, but still not bad nevertheless. Props are in order for taking the time to make this video, I might show some of my friends in a shameless bid to make them buy the game.

Yeah, I found it informative. There were a view screen clips I haven't seen yet of the game. Can't wait until April!!!

Please, stop bumping old threads.

Back