"Bugbait" Released

Axyon

Reaction score
The sixth direct feed movie, Bugbait, has been released on Steam. It contains the fighting scenes in what appears to be a prison, with Gordon using pheromones to guide his Ant Lion partners.

finally they're releasing them quicker :)
love high quality :D

Originally posted by synth
finally they're releasing them quicker :)
love high quality :D

Yeah, shouldn't be long until the new media hopefully :D

I like watching these much more than that 600MB E3 video. These give a much better idea of what actual gameplay will look and feel like.

Bugs!!

Looking at those videos get's my mind wonderin...Imagine how many bugs you could get out at once...imagine multiplayer with aliens as your allies......

I forsee someone using them in a Starship Troopers type mod hehe.

i think its kinda pointless releasin all this new media...rather be in total suspense til that day comes...(whenever it comes)

True, but some people want to see the game, and also people who werent interested in the game will see it and be like 'WOAH! I need this game!'

I've only just recently seen the videos, and I admit, I wasnt too bothered about half-life 2, but now that I've seen the videos, I crave the game!! lol

If you dont like looking at it, then just try and avoid it, media is an integral part of marketing and promotion.
Be lucky they didnt do a trailer like they do for movies now adays.....the trailers for movies show you all the best parts of the movie, and give away the entire plot and stuff of the film....that bugs me so much.

Back