Bush=idiot (confirmed for 99999th time)

Oh, so is that where he gets his intelligents from. His Father.

ive never seen that before...just think that the actual message he probably delivered after that was something tragic. hard to believe hes running the most powerful nation on the planet

He's just human, humans make jokes. If you don't like him do it like for his policies. this would be only bad in the situation that Doppelgofer described.

Grey Fox said:
He's just human, humans make jokes. If you don't like him do it like for his policies. this would be only bad in the situation that Doppelgofer described.
Yeah i agree, ZeeM have you ever flipped up your middle finger while just joking around?

Smarts has nothing to do with it.

Posted by Kingzjester on Nov 3, 2004 ten pm
Bush is a moron. He may speak what he believes and he may carefully construct his thoughts around words that appeal to the least common denominator, but underneath all his impromptu construction (he works better when carefully instructed behind the scenes) lies a moron, a dimwit, a man with no intelligence, inquisitiveness, imagination, or faculty for abstract thought. He pays lip service to high concepts such as Freedom and Justice and Liberty and Good and Evil but the way he uses them shows his utter inability to examine them -- and hence lack of intelligence.

It is a common folly of the perpetually engineering, inquisitive, liberal mind to assume that it cannot possibly have been outmanoeuvred by a moron and therefore the said moron is upgraded to a worthy foe. The fact is, ladies and gents, the 51% of people in general do not live in reality. They live in a world that ought to be. The world that ought to be is a simple place of good and evil where people of authority are trusted because they are always right. Throughout history those people who would point out to the retarded half that what ought to be is not are burned and demeaned. Democracy in a republic ruled by unenlightened self-interest is a horrible, horrible thing.

This Monday a girl in one of my classes told me it would be sinful not to vote for Bush. I asked her if she would vote for me. You know me, I said, I am a smart fellow, I would be good for this country, would you vote for me? She said I would kill babies (and that, apparently, is a no-no). Earlier today I was told that if I don't like Bush I should go back to where I came from -- that is my favourite example of that Great Texan hospitality you hear so much about. I told them they would have to tar and feather me first. That would only be folklore. Far be it for me to go against tradition.

I was physically sick this Wednesday morning, I actually barfed, when I turned on NPR and heard that Bush was still winning by all accounts and then - lo and behold - he won. For some odd reason, I was completely unprepared for this. I had a higher opinion of middle Americans than they obviously deserve. I have never before been more afraid of this country, even when they bombed my own in 1999.

I do find some passing comfort in knowing that Madlene Albright is not back in the fray and that Bush doesn't give a **** about the Balkans. But then I remember that I am not in the Balkans any more and that the alternate universe Democratic victory would likely not affect me.

Scource: http://www.grumpygamer.com/2359644 , it's a comment made by someone on this blog.

moved to the right place, so very easily visible below where you posted it :rolleyes:

You know whats funny? Hes more successful than you or anyone in your extended family will ever be.

B.Calhoun said:
Yeah i agree, ZeeM have you ever flipped up your middle finger while just joking around?

Uh, yeah but I`m not the president you see. :rolling:

What he was making fun of? What was he going to announce and was so happy? The death of more people?

It is the second time he acts stupid in front of a camera. The first time it was a year ago when he was going to apologize for the death of Iraquis but fortunately he was on air and everyone saw him.

ZeeM said:
Uh, yeah but I`m not the president you see. :rolling:

What he was making fun of? What was he going to announce and was so happy? The death of more people?

It is the second time he acts stupid in front of a camera. The first time it was a year ago when he was going to apologize for the death of Iraquis but fortunately he was on air and everyone saw him.
If you think that NO other "decent" politician doesn't make jokes in front of the camera then you really must think politicians are somehow not human.

Grey Fox said:

It's childish. Would you expect someone with his reputation to stick fingers at cameras? A joke is a joke - thats not a joke.

nicknitro said:
hes still smart enough to beat kerry :naughty:

Smart enough to beat Kerry? Heh, good one.:p

Homer said:
You know whats funny? Hes more successful than you or anyone in your extended family will ever be.

'successful' is a subjective term.

it also helps that bush was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, whereas i can take a wild guess and say none of us have even a tenth of the wealth he has at his disposal.

Homer said:

It's not who you are, it's who you know.

What was he doing with his hair? he should have brushed it in one direction, not down at all sides, that made the front look smaller than it was and drew attention to his receeding hairline... bah! The man knows not how to present himself... now, Kennedy was always in makeup lol (so was J Edgar Hoover, but a different kind)

what a bunch of butt hurt weenies.......

and to whoever is from the balkans, go back please. It's not that I'm being inhospitable, but if you're really miserable here then leave, there's no use staying, and we don't need you, you're as insignificant to the USA as the Balkans are to Europe.

Just a point of interest, I'm pretty sure he's not President there, thats back when he was Gov.

And Scoobnfl, I dont think telling people to "go back" is at all the correct way to argue with someone you disagree with, so can the flaming attitude.

How does flipping off a camera make you an idiot?

Idiot - a person of subnormal intelligence
According to the SATs. I'm an idiot. Not to be egotisical, I'm more intelligent then most.

Harryz said:
It's childish. Would you expect someone with his reputation to stick fingers at cameras? A joke is a joke - thats not a joke
Of course it was a joke. Come on, lighten up people. You expect everyone that runs a political office to be some saint. Hell no. They've got lives themselves. As long as they do their job, I'm happy. If your not, well look on the bright side, suicide.

bliink said:
Just a point of interest, I'm pretty sure he's not President there, thats back when he was Gov.QUOTE]
i already said that, but nobody listens..... *wallows in self pitty*

calling him succesfull is one ****ed up thing if you're a republican because you're admitting that you were fooled into voting a moron into presidency or it's like saying "He defeated all odds, being a moron and still making it to president! He's a succes story!"

EDIT: something to add, a president shouldent be viewed as a succes for what he did for himself, but for what he did for his country.

Scoobnfl said:

and to whoever is from the balkans, go back please. It's not that I'm being inhospitable, but if you're really miserable here then leave, there's no use staying, and we don't need you, you're as insignificant to the USA as the Balkans are to Europe.

Are you talking to me, in response to my post, caus if you are you're and idiot. Just take a look in the right corner and you'll se I don't live in the US

THat appears to be when he was younger. Probably when he was Governor of Texas. Get over it.

How does that make him stupid...its a joke.....people make jokes......

Scoobnfl said:
You have to use two different things such as
Grass is to green as the sky is to blue
you cant say something like
cub is to bear as cub is to lion
Besides what the hell are you talking about?

Scoobnfl said:

You've made for a really impressive member so far...

An American telling someone to get out of the country because they don't like Bush? Isn't this the land of the free? Isn't it supposed to be open for people of all opinions and beliefs? Telling someone to go back where they came from, to get out, is absurd. The United States is supposed to be run by the people, all people. The whole point of the country, the whole point, is that if a citizen doesn't like what's going on, he can express his feelings and try to change it. I'm really ashamed to share this country with people as intolerant and stubborn as yourself. You have no idea what the United States once stood for.

Werent you the one who wanted to move to Canada...

I dont know why this thread is even open. It makes just as much sense as the IQ topic, and the one where "hahahaha Bush won, suck that Kerry".

seinfeldrules said:
Werent you the one who wanted to move to Canada...

No, I don't want to move to Canada (although I may have made a remark or two joking about it). I actually posted about how it would be admiting defeat to leave shortly after the election...

Here

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=925402&postcount=84

and here

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=925447&postcount=87

and you even quoted me and replied...

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=925459&postcount=89

So yeah...

SupremePain said:
EDIT: something to add, a president shouldent be viewed as a succes for what he did for himself, but for what he did for his country.
Well, how about antagonizing the world and waging unwinnable wars in two countries.

we won in afganistan, and we can win in iraq, we just have to kill everybody

victory conditions depend on the situation, we dont have to have the iraq populace alive, we dont have to protect the civillians, the easest thing to do would be to level all the cities, and then only guard the oil fields. there we won.

Back