Bush nephew arrested for drunken disorderly and resisting arrest

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Seems like the bush clan really have a problem with substance abuse

John Ellis Bush , the youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush , was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials in Texas said.

The 21-year-old nephew of President Bush was arrested by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. Friday in Austin's bar district, said spokesman Roger Wade .

Noelle Bush , the governor's daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a Tallahassee pharmacy. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the charges.

ahh, the old nephew switcharoo! "yes of course its an easy mistake to make officer, they look so similar! here this envelope fell out of your pocket, I had no idea a police officer would be carrying so much cash"

I would like to point out that we are all human and even the presdients relatives can make a mistake.

Just look at our Royal Family. The amount of times our young princes have done similar things, including drug taking...

We are all only human... especially young adults like them. There isn't many 21 year olds that haven't gotten a bit too rowdy when having alcohol.

he's the presidents nephew he resisted arrest. he should know better. I cant recall but I'm pretty sure none of the royals made a bad situation worse by resisting arrest. Granted I wasnt there I dont know the details but it's the arrogance that gets me

Yeah Stern but that doesn't mean he resisted arrest BECAUSE he was a Bush. Sure he's arrogant and pugnacious by the sounds of things but those don't necessarily stem from the family he's part of.
To be honest I think it's a shame this is even considered news. In no way is it Bush's fault, in no way does it affect him, thus it does not affect his presidency, thus it just seems like mud-slinging when all other ammo's been exhausted.
Criticise Bush by focussing on what he's done, not these misdemeanours his extended family have done. Lord knows it's easy enough.

Sheesh. They're their own person. Why should they be held up to their parents/families standards of office? You've GOT to be kidding me. I knew when I saw this on the news last night, I was going to see a post on it on these forums.

I owe myself 5 dollars.

Wow, you'd think that he wouldn't have been arrested at all, given how powerful Dubya is. Especially in Texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have called this thread, "Bush loses support of Texas police.":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Since you have openly admitted to using cannabis, can I also say, "Cpt Stern has problem with substance abuse?"

Yes.

CPT STERN GO TO REHAB ALREADY FFS

On topic, generally what El Chi said. If it was his son ye could argue that people are generally what their parents make them, and upbringing has a huge effect...but it's his nephew.

Stern, I would've expected a topic like this from NoLimit... the whole thing is utterly ridiculous and there's no good reason it made the news at all, except he's bush's nephew, which doesn;t mean jack

Hapless said:
Wow, you'd think that he wouldn't have been arrested at all, given how powerful Dubya is. Especially in Texas.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have called this thread, "Bush loses support of Texas police.":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Since you have openly admitted to using cannabis, can I also say, "Cpt Stern has problem with substance abuse?"

I just love how defensive you get when someone mentions a bad thing about a Bush. It really hurts your feelings huh? We can stop if you want us too... Poor lil' guy awwww. *hugs*

And I'd be damned if Chelsea Clinton were to get arrested for the same there would be a good two or three threads on it, a couple of people would call Hillary a bitch, and a horrible mother, and blame her father for vietnam somehow. So get over it.

Innervision961 said:
I just love how defensive you get when someone mentions a bad thing about a Bush. It really hurts your feelings huh? We can stop if you want us too... Poor lil' guy awwww. *hugs*

And I'd be damned if Chelsea Clinton were to get arrested for the same there would be a good two or three threads on it, a couple of people would call Hillary a bitch, and a horrible mother, and blame her father for vietnam somehow. So get over it.

Would you PLEASE put the crack pipe down? Seriously.

Hapless said:

yes but that would be misleading and factually incorrect ..there's nothing abusive about my "cannabis" use ...btw you've never tried it?

Sulkdodds said:
Yes.

CPT STERN GO TO REHAB ALREADY FFS

On topic, generally what El Chi said. If it was his son ye could argue that people are generally what their parents make them, and upbringing has a huge effect...but it's his nephew.

yes but his father is Jeb Bush ...governor Jeb Bush, the guy who got george elected ..the guy who spearheaded the pardoning of wanted terrorist Orlando Bosch. ..Jeb bush the other piece of the bush family dynasty which began with nazi-supporting Prescott Bush

I'm with Chi. I don't see how his drunk and stupid behavior has any bearing on politics both foreign and domestic.

Absinthe said:
I'm with Chi. I don't see how his drunk and stupid behavior has any bearing on politics both foreign and domestic.

it doesnt ...it just looks bad on the bush clan ...I wonder why they didnt make it disappear like when George got busted for cocaine possession in the 70's?

CptStern said:
yes but that would be misleading and factually incorrect ..there's nothing abusive about my "cannabis" use ...btw you've never tried it?

I may have, in my youth, but I didn't inhale...:E

Hapless said:
I may have, in my youth, but I didn't inhale...:E

well there you go ..not much differnt than my experiences ..except I inhaled :E

Icarusintel said:
I inhaled a mint once...

I did too, up my nostril (it was a small, sperical breath mint). My mum was telling me how to breath it out, but I was little and I forgot how to breath out of my nose. I just kept making this gentle "huuuuhhhhhh" sound out of my mouth.

Anyway, it's gone now, and I became captain planet.

Back