Bush Really Hates The Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its his thumb. He's giving a thumbs up.

Watch the bloody thing... its incredibly obvious.

She's right. After watching it and then emulating his movements with my hand, it could easily be his thumb, and he's not stupid enough to flip off about fifty cameras.

if he wants his social life to live and not to die, then it would be his thumb

SOCL said:
Would this be the very same FOX News that insult the Democrats and openly agreed with a 'consverative' man who wrote a book called "The 100 Worst Americans" about 'liberals' being the worst Americans. This is the very same FOX News that claimed President Bush won California during the 2004 elections. The same FOX News that insult Democrats on a daily basis (I would be just as angry if they did the same to the Republicans, in case anyone's wondering or cares).

No, the other one.

bliink said:

I can't see how it can be his thumb, it is too straight and looks too long. It is either his index finger or his middle finger, most probably his index finger like in the "number 1" salute. You can also see either his thumb or his index finger folded up to the left of it, again, most probably his thumb whilst his other fingers are clearly folded up to the right.

edit: Just watched it again in suuuuppppeerrrrr slow mo, and it could be his thumb. :eek:

Also, if he did (which I don't think he did, looks like his index figer) why would he give the press the finger right after he had just finished smiling and waving at them? Isn't it customary to give the finger to someone because you're mad at them?

Can someone close this thread? Because you're all lame.

bliink said:

Finally the voice of reason is heard. The first time I watched it I thought he just gave a thumbs up to everybody, given he ALWAYS does that. People who take things they see on Jay Leno and the Internet as fact need to have their collective heads examined. What a great thread to get into a fight in, though. :|

bliink said:

I honestly don't see how you can get that its a thumb from that video. It doesn't look like his middle finger but it also doesn't look anything like his thumb. If I had to guess it would be his index finger but I just don't understand what he would be pointing at.

Watch the video frame by frame, it can't possibly be his thumb at least from that video. Wish we had a higher resolution image.

Wow, I can't believe how many people aren't willing to simply discuss this rather than say it's crap and the thread needs to be closed. One of the best lessons in life can be learned from Thumper in Bambi: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't anything at all."

Oh it's his thumb...I see it now.His hand is at an angle so it makes it look like he's shooting the bird.

I guess there was a White House Press Conference and Scott McClellan was asked by the reporters why they were being flipped off by the President. Scott didn't answer the question as to why he did it. I heard that some reporters were asking some tough questions so he flipped them off.

Just one more reason why I hate Bush. He's supposed to represent our country and values and he does this? How childish. Not only that but he's supposed to be a Christian. Yeah, that was real Christian of him, real professional. What a great example to set for the children of this nation huh?

He's a total dick.

:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back