buying PAL games

weskerQ8

Reaction score
I want to get PES 2009 the European version (PAL) while i currently live in the US..

so anyone can suggest or help??

It's rare for anyone to go 'the other way' with importing. I suggest a little more reading up than simply 'where to buy'. And you need to give a little more information. Since you're talking about PAL (an antiquated, SD television standard) you're presumably talking about getting the console rather the PC version, which means you may come up against region locking, depending on whether the developer / publisher chose to implement it (since this generation, the hardware developers have made region-locking a little more optional). I'm also unsure whether 'NTSC' have 'PAL' (or modern HD equivilents for those old regions) operating abilities in the same way that PAL TVs typically allow NTSC material to be used (because NTSC > PAL was always in higher demand thanks to europe's market status).

Also, I can't answer these questions, I can just point them out :p

edit: that said, if you can't wait one lousy month for a title to come out locally, you need to go on Ritalin or something. A one month wait in the UK would be nice for most titles.

^
^
All the PS3 games are Region Free, so it doesn't matter..

and btw.. thx Mech Man, i found it on ebay and i already bought it :)

I've read differently.

edit: though apparently on SD tvs for some games, and no one seems to have specifically followed through on any 'third party only' rumours, so enjoy :p

Sig question:

"H λ L F - L I F E ²"

"?" ?

Edit: Oh I see your squared sign only works with that wacky 'A' in front of it.

Back