California bill seeks to legalize/regulate marijuana

I think Mr. Obama should realize that the people pushing for marijuana legality aren't looking for a good time. They can do that without his help. This is supposed to be because by keeping marijuana illegal, the government is only hurting the country and its people, and if it were legal at least it would provide a legitimate boost to the economy through the production of hemp products and the sale of medical marijuana itself, and it's a decent pain killer for the terminally ill or those living in constant pain. It's quite important to society when compared to alcohol, which only has one real purpose (well, it can be a painkiller too I guess)

After getting arrested for marijuana yesterday I can safely say that it still needs to be ****ing legalized.

After getting arrested for marijuana yesterday I can safely say that it still needs to be ****ing legalized.

QFT. Hell even heroin is getting better treatment than marijuana. There are countries that give heroin out to addicts because they realize it's cheaper to do so than have to deal with the criminality from such an addicting drug. If only lawmakers would realize the massive untapped wealth that fuels the criminal world. We would save so much money from reduced crime and taxation of these drugs. There simply is no reason to keep prohibition the policy on drugs. We need to update out system and look at what drugs really are, and not the monster everyone has been led to believe they are.

Back