Call of Juarez of Duty Modern Warfare part deux

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Ubisoft have just confirmed another Call Of Juarez (the cowboy FPS series from Techland) game, this time called The Cartel. Here’s what they say about it: “Call of Juarez The Cartel is set in present-day and brings the best elements of the Wild West to a new and modern setting. As a first person shooter with an immersive and mature story, players can expect to embark on a journey like no other – one that will take them from the heart of modern day Los Angeles, California to Juarez, Mexico.”

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/07/call-of-juarez-jumps-to-modern-day/

I never played the first one but this sounds kind of interesting. Do you get to play as a mexican cartel member?

now they are trying to callodutyse series based on other settings?

"final fantas modern warfare: whit oversized m4 whit acogs!"

"the elder scrolls:modern combat north korea wasteland: best armor is the dragon skin kevlar vest"

"deus ex present conflitcs: 25 diferent shades of gritty brown,ultimate augmentation is uber acog sight"

I never played the first one but this sounds kind of interesting. Do you get to play as a mexican cartel member?

well the concept pic has the character wearign a cowboy hat and leather jacket so chances are you're american looking to settle scores with the cartel (MENDOOOOZAAAAA!!!!). also why would you need a leather coat in mexico?

Ahh, I didn't notice the cross. I guess you are right. Nothing more godly than seeking revenge with a giant shot gun.

I know you're being sarcastic but it kinda is. The Holy Bible has tons of vengeance stories.

If the character is a Texas Minute Man I'm going to snort and then flush any possibility of buying this game down the toilet.

I first read this thread and didn't laugh. Then I clicked the link and figured out it was actually a western game set in modern world and lol'd.

EDIT: it was also in the first post, but oh well

I actually liked the western setting a lot.

Are you ****ing shitting me?
This series was my last hope for old West gaming. :(

God damn it.

you can pick up Call of Juarez for like $9 used now. I got mine like 2 years ago for that price....still haven't played it but will try it someday

Dog the Bounty Hunter: The Video Game?

now they are trying to callodutyse series based on other settings?

"final fantas modern warfare: whit oversized m4 whit acogs!"

"the elder scrolls:modern combat north korea wasteland: best armor is the dragon skin kevlar vest"

"deus ex present conflitcs: 25 diferent shades of gritty brown,ultimate augmentation is uber acog sight"

wat

Also, this game better be centered around time travel.

Seems kind of pointless, but I didn't think too highly of the CoJ games in the first place, so.

Yeah, I always sort of liked the CoJ concept from a style and gameplay perspective, but never actually enjoyed the games. Can't beat Outlaws:

outlaws70402.jpg

you can pick up Call of Juarez for like $9 used now. I got mine like 2 years ago for that price....still haven't played it but will try it someday

So cheap! A must buy!

After the wild amount of popularity Red Dead Redemption received, this is the only logical step for Call of Juarez.

Back