Canadian Fallout 3 deal

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
I don't know what the exchange rate is now with Pounds Sterling and Dollars given the current climate, but that sounds a little too good to be true... buy it immediately.
Actually no, buy 2 immediately for the same price as 1 over here and play them one after the other.

Buy 3 immediately or I will spam your inbox till you send me one. :p

Not bad. It's a shame they don't have the collector's edition... I already preordered it like the hype kiddy I am.

I don't know what the exchange rate is now with Pounds Sterling and Dollars given the current climate, but that sounds a little too good to be true... buy it immediately.
Actually no, buy 2 immediately for the same price as 1 over here and play them one after the other.

dell.ca often has really good sales ..bought an xboxlive 13 month card for $34.99 last year ..it's usually $59.99 ..the sales usually last a day but they're weekly

it's really crazy how much a game can vary in price across regions

canadian exchange to US dollar, fallout 3 is $31.19US ..the usual price is $49.99 or $39.18 US

$39.99 is 19.1999 GBP, what's the regular price of fo3?

dell.ca often has really good sales ..bought an xboxlive 13 month card for $34.99 last year ..it's usually $59.99 ..the sales usually last a day but they're weekly

it's really crazy how much a game can vary in price across regions

canadian exchange to US dollar, fallout 3 is $31.19US ..the usual price is $49.99 or $39.18 US

Twice that (40 GDP). We get ripped off.

Usually games (non CE) in Notsogreat Britain are 29.99. Only 2 year old bargain games and add-ons are 19.00.
The only exception I've ever seen was Myst when it was first released, which was 50.00. I still bought it.

Back