Card Trading (READ RULES!)

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
I am probably going to get banned for this,but it's worth a shot. I have an idea and would like to see if it will work out. To Moderators: Lock the thread if you do not agree with it, but just give me a reason for the lock. Ty in advance.

Ok,so my idea is to open a thread about steam card trades,so we can craft badges and hopefully get more cards from card packs along the way.

First rule: ONLY CARD TRADES,NOTHING ELSE,CARD FOR CARD AND THAT'S IT! NO SELLING OR TRADING CARDS FOR OTHER GAMES OR ITEMS! violation of the above should be treated with a ban from the mods

Second rule: Only one post per person. In that post you will say what cards you are trading, and what cards you want. You will edit the post regularly,or delete it if you do not wish to trade anymore. 2 Posts from the same person should not be tolerated. And no posts off topic!

Third rule: PM the person you want to trade with with the card you want to trade for the card that person owns, and nothing else.No swearing and cheating.If this works out,there will be a post where proof of cheating will be submitted, and the person who cheated should get a permanent ban from the website.

The next post will be a template of how the posts should loke like.

I Have:
Steam Summer Cards: Reus, Football Manager, Skyrim, Torchlight ||
Portal 2: Chell, GlaDOS, Destruction x2

I Need:
Half Life 2: Alyx Vance, Gordon & Alyx, Bring the Fight to them, City 17 Metrocop
Dota 2: Everyone except Tuskar
SSam 3: Gnaar, Bio Mechanoid, Sandwhale, Antaresian Spider, Witch-bride of Achriman

I have:
Steam Summer Sale: Torchlight II
Organ Trail: Final Stand x2 & Surrounded

I Need:
Steam Summer Sale: Dead Island: Riptide, Football Manager 2013
Bioshock Infinite: Lutece Twins & Motorized Patriot

I have:
steam summer sale: Reus, Tomb Raider

I need:
Steam Summer Sale: Skyrim, Bioshock: Infinite

Thanks for the trading.

I have:
Steam Summer Sale: Reus, Bioshock Infinite, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Dead Island Riptide, Football Manager 2013,

I Need:
Steam Summer Sale: Prison Architect, Torchlight II

All done!

Back